(3) Redshark for Macs, DP101 Summary, Redshark Updated with Stormfront [11/5-11/6]

I'll definitely help to test it out, I've always been sad I can't use it just because of the kind of computer I have.

RE: (3) Redshark for Macs, DP101 Summary, Redshark Updated with Stormfront [11/5-11/6

I have Mac OS X and would love to test out the Redshark development as well. Ive always been disappointed when I find cool applications and then find out they are not available on Mac...so it would be cool if this happens.{P}

LOL. A mac version starts development right when I have my first try at a Mac ever (at school).

Also, for the SF Redshark, there's no attack on the lightning Magnezone.

EDIT: And for Pikachu, the CC attack cost is written twice.

I usually run Parallels for everything.exe, but sure, I'll test it--it seems like you already have plenty of willing people, though. (And I'm not the best candidate, I haven't touched the TCG in a long time.)

Finally :)

So yeah, I'm a Mac user and would love to try everything out. Parallels is a pain (as in, like, the only reason there's ever lag on my computer). That's probably the main reason I don't do redshark as often as I should or could. I can't wait.

Anyhow, yeah, redshark is a great program for anyone who wants to playtest their decks against people all over the world without going through all the trouble of proxying and paying for the trips. So yeah, everyone, download it, download it NOW (or wait a bit if you're awesome enough to own a Mac).

I am a Pokeparent and Professor who would love to have the availability of Redshark for Mac OS X and would be happy to beta test it along with my son. I assume that Mac people would be able to play Windows people since it is an internet based program?

Keep me posted.

jconti2818

RE: (3) Redshark for Macs, DP101 Summary, Redshark Updated with Stormfront [11/5-11/6

i would definitely be willing to test it!!

jconti2818 said:
I am a Pokeparent and Professor who would love to have the availability of Redshark for Mac OS X and would be happy to beta test it along with my son. I assume that Mac people would be able to play Windows people since it is an internet based program?

Keep me posted.

jconti2818

I would sure hope so, my sister and I would be soo disappointed if you couldn't play MAC-Windows games

we mac users neeeeddd it haha {D}
i'd be more than happy to test it

I've been waiting for this for forever! I'm willing to help test. Just send me a pm.

Back