(3) Redshark, Holo POP 8 Yanmega and Heatran, Walmart Platinum Bundle

The Platinum bundle is nice, but I've already preordered and put $5 down at Gamestop. xD Eh, I'll live without a tiny case.

Wow. Awesome. Man I wish I could get that bundle and also the cards too. Cool.:)

The bundle looks sweet! It's too bad I already reserved Platinum at Best-Buy, but then again I believe walmart to be EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLL!! The box is also cool, except the theme deck is wasted money, if you ask me. So next are they doing Platinum and BttEoT? Because there was nothing for DP, they made a MT+SW, nothing for GE, and a MD+LA. See the pattern? And btw WPM, you said there were posters for Majestic Dawn and Stormfront, but I believe they were Majestic Dawn and Legends Awakened. And the POP8 Heatran, PL pack & POP 8 pack are just sweet. IMO, the POP8 Heatran is the best {R} Heatran, Platinum is a great set and currently the newest, and finally POP8 boasts Roseanne's Research, Rare Candy, and Night Maintenance. Great way to access POP8 packs if you weren't in a league then.

*Downloads Redshark 3.10, thinking that POP9 has been added and some Promos like the Porygon-Z*
*Installed it and goes to deck builder and filters to 'Nintendo Promos'*
*List shows Darkrai, Dusknoir and Magnezone Promo*
*Looks at the filter list but doesn't see POP9*
*Thinks it's awfully looking like 3.02*

The News said:
Thanks goes to Xander from our forums for finding this listing!
Cool Xander did something for the forum.

All these bundles are always for America. Heh.

afstandopleren said:
*Downloads Redshark 3.10, thinking that POP9 has been added and some Promos like the Porygon-Z*
*Installed it and goes to deck builder and filters to 'Nintendo Promos'*
*List shows Darkrai, Dusknoir and Magnezone Promo*
*Looks at the filter list but doesn't see POP9*
*Thinks it's awfully looking like 3.02*

I just d/l'd & installed it and it worked fine, including POP 9 set. I suggest that you uninstall your Redshark, then be sure to delete c:\program files\redshark\card_pokedex.dat file, if it exists. This will ensure that the latest card data file gets installed when your run the redshark installer.

Sounds cool that they're coming out with a bundle for Platinum, bad news for me is that I already reserved it at Target. Maybe I'll get that Yanmega box.

Yep, I reserved it at Gamestop months ago. Probably last year. :[ I'll live without the case too, but the whole bundle is cheaper than the $35 game. >:[

I saw those POP8 Heatran packs at Target, but didn't buy them. I'll have to get two or three. Didn't see that Yanmega box anywhere I looked. ;f

I'll have to download that new Redshark too, but I have a feeling another version is coming soon. :F

dmaster out.

Meaty said:
The bundle looks sweet! It's too bad I already reserved Platinum at Best-Buy, but then again I believe walmart to be EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLL!! The box is also cool, except the theme deck is wasted money, if you ask me. So next are they doing Platinum and BttEoT? Because there was nothing for DP, they made a MT+SW, nothing for GE, and a MD+LA. See the pattern? And btw WPM, you said there were posters for Majestic Dawn and Stormfront, but I believe they were Majestic Dawn and Legends Awakened. And the POP8 Heatran, PL pack & POP 8 pack are just sweet. IMO, the POP8 Heatran is the best {R} Heatran, Platinum is a great set and currently the newest, and finally POP8 boasts Roseanne's Research, Rare Candy, and Night Maintenance. Great way to access POP8 packs if you weren't in a league then.

Yes, you are right it is Legends Awakened. I looked at my poster.

Shadowwiidragon said:
Sounds cool that they're coming out with a bundle for Platinum, bad news for me is that I already reserved it at Target. Maybe I'll get that Yanmega box.

Target may treat the reservation cards like gift cards. They have done that before.

As in not giving out the preorder bundles?

I've learned that too many store employees, especially at Toys R Us, will do anything they can so that you don't get anything but the game when you preorder. Or is it more like that they're entirely unaware you're supposed to get something?

I mean...I've heard a lot of stories about the Pokémon Battle Revolution T-shirts at the GameStop tournaments and how the people organizing them, at a lot of stores, kept the T-shirts for themselves instead of giving them out as makeshift trophies for winning.

after playing 310 for lot of game 1/3 game get realy gilch up people play a stadium and to your opp it look like a energy or other cards

Shadowwiidragon said:

Your reservation card at Target works just like any regular target giftcard. You can save the giftcard for other purchase, or sell it to your parents (for $5) and get the Walmart bundle. :)

Back