3DS Discussion Thread

Which color 3DS?

• Aqua Blue

Votes: 32 47.8%
  • Cosmo Black

Votes: 35 52.2%

• Total voters
I absolutly love the AR functions and would actually love to see a full fledged game of the Archery or 'pool' games. SSF4 is pretty good too, which is surprising since I haven't touched a Street Fighter game EVER! Now I just have to wait for some of those updates.

Music editing is old dsi news.

I've been learning then new visualizers for the 3ds sound, apparently in the soccer one you can move around and hit them, it took me a while to get the hold of it, but I got to 197 with like 4 soccer balls on Lady Gaga.

I'm trying to get people's Friend Codes, please PM them to me, mine is: 4382-1974-3949

Well I never had the DSI :( sorry. anything past ds light is new to me.

I'm trying to play the soccer thing. will pm you my FC

I just got mine... I'm sorry, but I have to disagree with BlueEyedSteelix. DS games don't look too bad on the 3DS. Sure, they're stretched a bit, but still...

Also, Face Raiders is the best thing to happen since fried chicken.
The AR games are fun too.

I'm a bit dismayed that the internet browser system update isn't coming for a while.

Personally, I'm excited for 3DS. I am not planning on buying one in the near future however. The battery life is really killing it for me. I would prefer to wait for a new redesign that that would probably not release until about 2 years. I say that I'll wait but I'll probably be rushing to get one once this years E3 is over. A Holiday release of that new "Tanooki" Mario game would justify a purchase to me.

42 chocolate, the games aren't stretched, they're squished.
I'm sticking to my guns and saying that it really is bad. Pokemon White looks absolutely horrible COMPARED to the DSi. It's not unplayable, but it's unpleasant.

It was confirmed false a while ago. They mis-translated it as being 3DS instead of DSi (talking about the Video Chat thing).

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
It was confirmed false a while ago. They mis-translated it as being 3DS instead of DSi (talking about the Video Chat thing).

dmaster out.

That's lame. Translation failure. :/

I'm going to wait till some of the bigger games come out, like OoT, before I actually buy the system. Although, I might buy it sooner if I make some extra spending cash.

Oh. I didn't pay that much attention, I just noticed they looked different.
I haven't played White on the 3DS yet, just PMD, so maybe they're different. I'll see.

Yeah, Black is really blurry and the black box around it makes it just not right. The stylus positioning is terrible too, but thats another story. Its hard to SR with where the Start Select buttons are.

I actually think its easier to SR, lol.

Yeah so I gave White another go, and after playing hours of Pilotwings, it just wasn't going to happen. It really is a disappointment and I PRAY they will do something about it. Remember playing GBA games on the DS? Looked fine, obviously smaller resolution, but fine. This is honestly unacceptable.

On a lighter note, PILOTWINGS ROCKS!

I think the 3DS looks really awesome, and I really want one. I'm really excited for the new Legend of Zelda game.

Hmm I really hope the ds on 3ds issue doesn't bother me as much as it's bothering some people. One of the main reasons I'd get it is for the video chat thing on B/W. But it's probably blurry enough already so adding another layer of blurry-ness doesn't sound too appealing.

The DS blurriness isn't as bad as most people here say, it's a little bigger and less sharp, but it still looks fine, it really isn't that bad. I hate the resolution fix though, the screen ends up too small.

Ugh,there was a 3DS on a store and kiddies could play it...Luckily,I had my DS and I took my Pokémon White and put it on the 3DS.BUT,when I started the game,the screen shrank and then the game was blurry... >_>

WHY DID THEY HAVE TO DO THIS!!!! D:

Anyone else is bothered by this Isshu with the 3DS?I mean,the GameBoy games on a DS Phat/Lite looked fine...A little blurry,but not as blurry as the DS games on a 3DS... :mad:

I guess im probably not gonna buy a 3DS...

Um,not mainly because of that.Mainly because,well,I have a serious problem with my dad...

But it still is kinda annoying that the normal DS games look like that... :/

They don't look that bad, the resolution is a little off, but it still looks fine.

Back