RE: 3DS Anyone?

After checking the 3ds site, the games I'm buying for sure are:

Kid Icarus
OOT
NFL
Star Fox 64

So far, I'm liking the games :)

So I decided to check the game listed on the website and I noticed Dead or Alive Dimensions. I did a quick wiki search and it says that the characters from Dead or Alive 4 will be returning. So does that mean...that one Halo spartan as well? I doubt it...but if she were there ooooh man!

Why would they be recalled? lol

dmaster out.

I think Emeralds think that the 3D wont work. Nintendo actually said it was very hard to make the 3D cameras work.

Emeralds Hold No Hope said:
Well, the 3DS is going to launch in 3 days. I have a feeling they're gonna be recalled....

Actually it is going to be releasing in a month or so (March 27th, 2011 to be exact). Also by recall do you mean they are going to release it and then announce to not use it since it is affecting many people in a certain area? Or do you mean what Evolution is saying?

Bugaham

Agreed completely. He is one truly realistic fellow. Yeah, nothings gonna change, i cant imagine how they'll improve the 3DS in a year or two, but for now, I'm hooked. Gen 6 here i come :p

I will buy the 3DS, but only after the price goes down a little and after i see the reviews. i have high hopes for the 3DS, don't get me wrong, but no way am i spending $249.99 on something that could end up like the PSP Go, Gameboy Micro, DSi XL, Virtual Boy or Sega Dreamcast (just to name a few.)
as for the games that have already been announced for the 3DS, they all look awesome. Way better than a lot of the games we got on the original DS back when it was first released.

The only things i don't like about the 3DS is that you can't download Gameboy Advance games in the eShop and that they got rid of the points system. most of the gameboy games i played were on the advance, on the Gameboy color i only played mario tennis and the pokemon games. and while it was annoying, the nintendo points system beats having to put personal credit card information just to get video games.

Bugaham said:
"BUT I ALREADY HAVE A DS LITE/PHAT/i!" Okay then. We'll be playing the 6th generation pokemon games, and you'll be saying, "I'm fine with my DS Lite!" (and secretly complaining to yourself about how you want to play the new pokemon game.)

If there is a sixth generation and if it does come out for the DS systems, it will most likely come out for all the versions, except Gamefreak might just add new features to the 3DS because of it's 3D abilities.

Thanks to my new job, I can get one!! Sadly, I'll have to wait at least a month just to save up enough money for it :/ oh well, hopefully they aren't sold out everywhere :p

I'd reserve one just in case
Does anyone know what kind of finish it will have, will it be matte or piano?

I wouldn't reserve it until you know you have the money. I think Gamestop only holds it for about a day (although I wish it was longer).

dmaster out.

Darkvoid57 ius correct. It comes out in Japan in 3 days. Also, what i mean by them being recalled is that something will go wrong with the software and cause headaches or something, and then Nintendo will have to recall.

@Dmaster they hold it for 2 days, which is better than having nothing held.

Also Dezuray is that Senjougahara?

To Bugaham: I'd have to disagree about the "You can't really play 8 hours straight unless you are at home, anyways" statement you made. There have been several times I was out of the house for more than eight hours and unable to get to a plug to recharge my DS. :3

However, I completely agree with the points you made about battery life. Eight hours is definitely an impressive amount of time for such a device. Battery life is a huge selling point for me. It's unfortunate current technology doesn't allow for longer battery life, but it's nice to hear Nintendo has tried its hardest to make sure the 3DS has the longest battery life possible.

I want it, but sadly im broke. The only thing I am hesitant about is how they have shown NO pictures or videos of the 3DS using the actual 3D (maybe becuase they were lying about 3d :p lol). I have no worrys about the battery life (once my DS lite lasted for about a whole month without being charged once).

Back