Wi-Fi Trades 3DS Friend Code and Pokémon X / Y Friend Safari Registry

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friends code is 3811-7330-8582 currently playing pokemon X, ive also got Mario Kart & and Pokemon Black Version 2, only got one person on my friends list so will need more for the pokemon safari so dont forget to add me and let me know you have so I can also add you.

Forum Username: Shampoo Thief
Friend Code: 1177-7295-6106
3DS Games You Play: Y, Fire Emblem, ACNL

My Friend Safari is Psychic I was told, unsure of the pokemon you can find there.

Looking for a person with Normal type that has ditto! Please let me know if you do

Forum Username: Joe
Friend Code: 0774-4701-4506
3DS Games You Play: X, SSB

Not sure what my type is yet, PM me and ill add you as a friend! I'd sure like to know what type and mons my friend safari offers.

Forum Username: Sesto
Friend Code: 2191-7737-8922
3DS Games You Play:Y

Hello guys,my safari is a steel type and right now im mostly looking for a normal/ditto one...as the majority of the planet...ANYWAY... if u decide to add me,please let me know by sending me a pm with your FC and ill add u back ASAP.

Everyone is welcome,but ditto comes first :)

Hey everyone :D

Here's my friend code - 0044-4232-1675

If you add me just drop a message and tell me yours :)
[private]Removing the following here. Should be in a MyPlayer Thread. Don't want off-topic trade discussion here. *Drohn
I can currently breed (the ones I find a lot of people will want)
Fennekin
Eevee
Chespin
Charmander
Larvesta
Munchlax (I don't know if you can catch this, but seeing as snorlax was his usual 1 time event, maybe that was the only time you could catch it)

Going to start breeding Fennekin and Eevee now and will have quite a few spare as I need to find both with a modest nature and my Eevee must be female + the ability Pixielate (I think that's what it called). At the moment I am desperate for a vulpix, so if you want either of these Pokemon and you have a vulpix spare, please would you be willing to trade :D I'm not too fussed on nature with Vulpix as I won't be using it for online battling (it will just be because I have had a ninetales in my party since Pokemon blue) but if I could have a female one that would be awesome :)

Thanks everyone![/private]

Hey everyone, it's been a long time since I've been on these forums.

I finally made it to the friend safari so it looks like I need some more random friends.

Forum Username: doodad126
Friend Code: 2750-1339-3589
3DS Games You Play: Pokemon Y, ACNL

I'm going to add as many of the codes already on here so I hope everyone here is willing to add me too.

Thanks everyone, good luck with your copy of X or Y!

-Bryce

Hi I've been inactive in the forums hear for awhile but I'm really into XY.
Playing X
XY FC: 3024-6123-2962

Hi guys - i'll add my FC to the bunch.. Really looking to expand my friend safari, so add me, and throw me a PM, so i can add you too :)

2251-5131-6934

Horsleben

Hey there, I'm new to the forums!

Friend code: 3368-0761-3469
Games: X/y, RER

I'm from Brazil, starting to collect vivilion now.

Hey! My Friend Code is 1392-5226-8215 =]

I know my Friend Safari is Fairy-Type, and contains Clefairy, Snubbul and Swirlix.

Currently, I'm looking for Surskit. And I'll try to add everyone in the list that plays XY.

Anyone can add me, and just PM me so I can add too.

Username: Bubbles
N3DS XL friend code: 3153-4532-5997
Games: Pokemon Y, Animal Crossing

I desperately need a normal safari typing for Ditto or one with wartortle.

I have Grass typing with Quilladin.

Please PM me if you add me or else we cant catch our third rare pokemon. Also hit me up if you play animal crossing.

Forum Username: Arcaix
Friend Code: 1435-4682-1154
3DS Games You Play: ACNL, X/Y

Please PM me if you would like to exchange friend codes for X/Y!

My friend code is 1650-2181-9616 there is nothing interesing on safari beside female larvesta in dive ball but maybe we will battle ;p please pm me with your code I think I should start looking only for fire types for now, so if you're pm me, or if you have female larvesta in dive ball...for something random in trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back