Wi-Fi Trades 3DS Friend Code and Pokémon X / Y Friend Safari Registry

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: 3DS Friend Code Registry & X/Y Pre-Registry

Chariblaze said:
Trainerhan1 said:
2879-0514-9467 and I'll be playing XY. So other than the games listed in the first post what other ones make use of the 3DS friends?

Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition, Resident Evil Revelations, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity (I think), Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate, Mario Tennis Open, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Tekken 3D Prime Edition (I'd assume), Mario Kart 7, Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D (maybe), Dead or Alive: Dimensions (I think), ATV Wild Ride 3D (I think), and Swapnote :)P).

Looking at a list of released 3DS and 3DS eShop games, that's my quick list.

Games played: XY, Mario Kart 7
Also, Sonic and All Stars Racing: Transformed and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon both use the 3DS's FC. PMD:GtI does not use FC at all. You can only meet other teams via streetpass.

4098-2320-0190

I have ACNL, MK7, FEA, KIU

Getting XY and SSB

If you add me pm me with your friend code so I can add you.

Hi guys. I'm Jaime. I'm new to the forums but I'd love to share friend codes with all of you and trade and battle XY when they come out. Friend code is 0619-3673-3596. Hope we can all be ome friends :-D

A challenger appeared! (Hopefully you understand the game I will be getting)

0834-1389-1586 I'll be adding the forumers I think are cool and I've seen around.

I got AC:NL. HOw can I forget. Getting pokemon Y

I'm currently playing Animal Crossing New Leaf! Also, I've added everyone on the list so far. :)

Hey, nice thread!

I constantly play Animal Crossing New Leaf and Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon online multiplayer.
I think I'm gonna buy the Y version, so I'll be all for trading Xclusive pokémon.

My FC: 1719 - 3597 - 3157
3DS name: JakeDF

I bribed my friend to let me borrow his MK7 for a while, so that can be added to my box. :D

I already posted my friend code 3050-7600-6151

I wanted to add that I'll be playing XY

My code is 2294 43951636. Will be playing X/Y

Hey everyone! My friend code is 4854-6945-5424!
I will be getting both X and Y versions and will be playing as both the male and female. I'll also be focusing on different types of battle strategies for each version.
I hope we can have fun battling each other in the future!

My friend code is in the OP. I have added everyone in this thread.

I actively play MK7 and will be for Smashbros and Pokemon X&Y.

Please add me if you need; trades for exclusives, achievements, battles, end game content and anything else that is introduced.

Hi everyone! This is my first post in the forums (I've been toying with the idea of joining for a while, but this post finally put me over the edge!).

My friend code is 2852-7424-7447

I'm fairly certain that I'll be getting Y, and hopefully soon Mario Kart 7. This generation I'm hoping to get more into the competitive battling scene, so I'll always be up for a battle, or to trade anything anyone needs. If X and Y are backwards compatible, I'll soon have all 649 previous pokemon in the game as well, so I can help people fill up their National Pokedex.

Hello everyone!
My username is ComicalOshawott (ComicOsha)
My friend code is 1418-6794-5277
I am currently playing Animal Crossing:New Leaf (ACNL),Kid Icarus:Uprising (KIU),Fire Emblem Awakening(FEA) and Mario Kart 7(MK7). I also plan on getting Pokémon X (XY).
I'm looking forward to having fun with all of you guys!

EDIT: Wi-Fi problem is fixed for KIU.

Forum Username: [staff]dmaster[/staff]
Friend Code: 3523-2057-7150
Current 3DS Games You Play: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Mario Kart 7
Future 3DS Games: Pokemon X, Pokemon Y, SSB (probably)

dmaster out.

Hello! My friend code is at the OP. I'll be playing X and Y, as well as super smash bros.
I currently play Kid Icarus: Uprising.

My friend code is: 3909-7648-4606
Oh and games I have are: Animal Crossing, Kid Icarus Uprising, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Mariokart 7, Fire Emblem Awakening Kingdom Hearts 3d, Super Mario 3d land, and Heroes of Ruin. I also play Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity and Pokemon Rumble Blast (can't believe I forgot about those!!!!)
Future Games I Will Play: Pokemon XY, and SSB4
Let me know if you added me so I can add you :D

Obviously, I'm getting X and Y. For convenience's sake, I'll repost my FC here: 3866-8120-4116 (Omar).

My code is at the op, and the games I'll be playing in the future is X and Y, and Super smash bros

Friend Code: 1032-2044-1364
3DS Games You Play: XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back