BW/BW2 3rd Game Installment Mascot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vdogam3r said:
Google isn't good enough to know about Yong.

I'm sorry, but that sounded like a joke you shouldn't say around children.
[/quote]

Yong doesn't appreciate your gutter mind. Be gone!

JK, BTW.:)

"Screw you, yin and yang. Your power is worthless to me! Check out the power, my power, of the YONG!!!"

Large, dragon-bug comes out the ground.

Vdogam3r said:
"Screw you, yin and yang. Your power is worthless to me! Check out the power, my power, of the YONG!!!"

Large, dragon-bug comes out the ground.

So you too, are a believer in Yong. You're earlier banishment is retracted. Let us ride away on our large dragon-bug.

PokemonFreak44 said:
Yong;seems very interesting!

I just hope that whatever it is, that it'd be grey, and it fit the theme :)

Join us, friend. Let us start the great Yong Uprising! Dragon-bugs for all!

There's always the possibility of a yin AND yang pokemon.
I have nothing to back it up, but just some food for thought. :)
Gray is a combination of Black and White, so the pokemon could very well be a combination of Yin and Yang.

BunZWorlD said:
Gray is a combination of Black and White, so the pokemon could very well be a combination of Yin and Yang.

YES! So instead of "Yong", it should be Ying. :B

BunZWorlD said:

I'm going to write a backstory right now.

"Black. Night. Evil. On the other hand, there is white. Morning. Good. Together, they make up everything in the entire world. But what happens when the two sides clash? There is only gray. Everything is monochromatic and stuck in a trance. Only the peace between the two sides will settle the state of lull that the world will be in if black and white collide..."

Vdogam3r said:
I'm going to write a backstory right now.

"Black. Night. Evil. On the other hand, there is white. Morning. Good. Together, they make up everything in the entire world. But what happens when the two sides clash? There is only gray. Everything is monochromatic and stuck in a trance. Only the peace between the two sides will settle the state of lull that the world will be in if black and white collide..."

ooh, chilling...

Haha, yong...

I honestly think the new legendary SHOULD be a serpent that represents the Oroboros. The oroboros is cool.

Well this Yong Cult needs a way to gather the group members together. Some sort or signaling device... Maybe something like a YONG GONG!!!!! Hehehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back