(4) Arceus Teaser Poster, All POP 9 Scans, New Pulse of the Frontier Wallpaper, 12th Movie Card Cont

RE: (1) All POP 9 Scans, New Pulse of the Frontier Wallpaper, Arceus/Pichu Cards [2/27]

First.

Garchomp is amazing.

So does the new... Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu line.

:D

RE: (1) All POP 9 Scans, New Pulse of the Frontier Wallpaper, Arceus/Pichu Cards [2/27]

Expecting the Redshark soon....

RE: (1) All POP 9 Scans, New Pulse of the Frontier Wallpaper, 12th Movie Card Contest [2/27]

Wow, that really is one sucky POP set. If only they had a couple of trainers to go with them, my league kids love them.

^The new ones have different attacks.

Garchomp is powerful... 100 for 3, discard 2, spread....

RE: (4) Arceus Teaser Poster, All POP 9 Scans, New Pulse of the Frontier Wallpaper, 1

I like the Garchomp! ^^

The Rotom could be useful with Gengar.

Xous should enter the create a card contest...

POP 9 ~
14-gible.jpg

Mysterious Treasures ~
85-gible.jpg

RE: (4) Arceus Teaser Poster, All POP 9 Scans, New Pulse of the Frontier Wallpaper, 1

Flygon Jedi Master said:
I like the Garchomp! ^^

Limited to Japan only, the entries that is.

I'm so gitty that Raichu is gonna be in POP9, they're not all Sucky cards.

I think the Manaphy is good, Bench Sniping for 1 Water (20 Damage) AND Heal? Plus Master Ball Power on the first attack, its awesome especially for start game

Garchomp is quite good.
No trainers is quite bad, I was hoping for G trainers.

Tooooo bad the contest is limited to Japan....

I'm excited for Garchomp, but the wording of the card confuses me.

Is the discarding mandatory? I understand that the card text does not say, "you MAY discard 2 energy cards."

Nonetheless, "Discard 2 Energy cards and this attack does 10 damage to each of your Opponent's Benched Pokémon" sounds a lot like, "Well, IF you choose to do this..."

If the discarding is not mandatory, then I think I've got a deck all figured out. Which is always exciting. :p

The only thing making Pop9 good is the Garchomp, they should have left the raichu line out for some trainers, and I can see those cards left by disappointed children.

What in the world?!

Turtwig, and them's attacks are some of the WEIRDEST attacks, and attack names I've ever seen on a card, (I'm talking about the "chain" Pokemon, you know Turtwig does more if you have Chimchar in play. Chimchar does more if Piplup's in play, so on, and so forth.).

Apparently, the bad attack names on some cards in Platinum was just the beginning. Super Fast? Wavelet? Sleepy? Come on now.

Looks like POP8 still is the winner for best POP set in the DP era.....oh well, at least POP9 is better than POP6. (Shudders at the thought of POP6.)

viper.fox said:
Flygon Jedi Master said:
I like the Garchomp! ^^

Limited to Japan only, the entries that is.

That's really disappointing, though expected - I really wanted to take part! D:

A Level 100 Arceus card would be awesome - I still wonder how good it'll be when the official cards are released. Its "Multitype" ability has yet to be revealed (officially), so I wonder how it'll play out TCG-wise.

As for the poster for movie 12... If those are the main movie characters, they almost look like temple guardians, or something. Maybe the glowing orb is needed to awaken Arceus? (Why not just use the Azure Flute, though?)

This film seems to be taking quite a few twists and turns with each passing month. >_> Hopefully it'll turn out to be amazing.

Back