(4) False Statement Poll, Platinum Breaks Records, All POP 8 Scans, Platinum/Pokemon Podcast [9/16-9

RE: (3) Platinum Breaks Records, All POP 8 Scans, Platinum/Pokemon Podcast [9/16]

Uh, it didn't start with the same music since that track was not in existence yet, and it didn't feature my brother. What podcast were you listening to? o_O

:p

RE: (3) Platinum Breaks Records, All POP 8 Scans, Platinum/Pokemon Podcast [9/16]

Water Pokémon Master said:
Uh, it didn't start with the same music since that track was not in existence yet, and it didn't feature my brother. What podcast were you listening to? o_O

:p

I dunno', I have a bad memory of it.It started with some Pokemon music and thren you were like ''Hi, my name is!..'' and there was some other dude.You did do it live on skype through right?It was like a year ago, the first Pokebeach podcast.

Anyways, this is so cool Pokemon Platinum is booming!To me, Platinum seems like one of the best video-games of all time.Seriously.

Wow Only 5 million people play D/P? Platinum will surpass that for sure...

No more PokeBeach?:(

^Whaaaaa? ;f

Anyway, I listened to the Podcast yesterday. Lol at Duke. I want him to talk more next time. Get the ladies to talk less. ;/ No offense, but in a Podcast, I like to hear everyone. Spoon, that ending music made me sleepy too. I was listening to it in the afternoon though. :O

Nice job on Platinum shattering records. I guess they need to pump these games out faster methinks. Next time, people will have waiten so long, that they'll start killing people for it. ;f

dmaster out.

RE: (2) All POP 8 Scans, Platinum/Pokemon Podcast [9/16]

howelllawson said:
Loved the podcast. It made all of you seem more real.

The part about the adult fan base struck a chord with me (I'm 22, started playing in the Red/Blue era). It's especially hard, because people at my church give me a hard time saying Pokemon is "evil." -_-; I just don't get it myself...

I noticed everyone was saying Arceus like are-see-us. I thought it was are-seus (seus rhyming with Zeus).

What was the song playing at the end? I don't recognize it from any Pokemon game I've ever played...

ONE from the eleventh movie was the song...

I predicted this the other day. Our record were very high here in the U.S. Maybe they will be much Higher for Platinum.

RE: (2) All POP 8 Scans, Platinum/Pokemon Podcast [9/16]

DarkJawa said:
Ok, I still find it hard to believe that that many POP packs were opened already by players to get a full set. The official start for the "Grass" Season was yesterday, so they would need a lot of people to play a lot of games in a short period of time to get that many POP packs. The only thing I can think of is that some League Leaders got their League kits early, I wont be getting mine until tomorrow.

You have failed to include those who have epic skills with old school cards XD

Think about it, Leagues = Not sanctioned, therefore rotation holds no meaning, cheap old cards live on!

Platinum breaks records, I see?!?! well, that always happens... Pokemon's just good like that :). The Scholastic Book of World Records always has 'top 5 video games sold from this year to this year' and in:

2003: Silver was #1, Gold was 2nd, and Yellow was 5th
2006: Ruby was 3rd, sapphire 5th
2007: Emerald, 4th
2008: Platinum, apparently

go pokemon, for selling a lot!! :)

xxashxx said:
I predicted this the other day. Our record were very high here in the U.S. Maybe they will be much Higher for Platinum.
I saw this too.
Platnium will sell like flapjacks in the US

In regards to the quiz results.

It's obvious that the Deoxys and Cresselia answer was the best choice, however.. When was it ever stated that Blaine was involved in the conception of Mewtwo in the anime canon? As far as I know, this is only true in regards to the the video games and Pokemon Special. So I'm not quite sure how this answer was 100% true.

Yay! I got it right. :p

I can't believe that only ten percent of people voted for the right answer. :/
I'm gonna try the new poll to. :)

Hey, I got it right! :D

I, too, almost picked the Blaine option, but I knew that it could've happened... xD

Back