(4) Hidden Pokemon Revealed? / New Pokemon Next Month; DP106, Pokemon Adventures Reprinting in Ameri

RE: (4) Hidden Pokemon Revealed? / New Pokemon Next Month; DP106, Pokemon Adventures Reprinting in America, DP32/33 Magn

A freakin' stupid Pichu??!!!!!! Are you kidding me?! Cant' they at least make it a Pokemon that people like and is not soo terrible in the card game.

As for the promos. I posted about them as soon as I saw them, and purchased the Dusknoir one from my local Walmart about 3 weeks ago. Everyone who replied said it was "old news". Now I see it on the front page of this site? I posted it under General Info.

RE: (4) Hidden Pokemon Revealed? / New Pokemon Next Month; DP106, Pokemon Adventures Reprinting in America, DP32/33 Magn

Sigh...like I said, the (?) probably wasn't a Gen V Pokemon..It is obviously this Pichu, UNLESS..the Pichu is fake...now depending on if it is fake or not, I think that if it is fake, they are revealing Arceus in late January, but if it is real, HELLO GEN V!!!

well, i am fluent in japanese, and it went "who is gonna save the world?" "well, not ash... an electric pokemon, i think".

After all that hype, it was just a friggin' Pichu. > : (

I wonder why pichu's ears are like that???? I still wonder, that if it is a pichu, how will it save the world and completely own Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina? Maybe it will be given out as an event, like the Regigigas

That's kind of disappointing but maybe it's a rare kind or something... :)

The 12th movie already has a title, and the 11th movie isn't even out yet! It's funny how that happens, but I can't wait for both movies to release. I hope Arceus is revealed in the 12th movie; Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, and Darkrai have been not including Shaymin so why not Arceus! ;)

RE: (3) DP106 Summary / Screenshots, Pokemon Adventures Reprinting in America, DP32/3

xxashxx said:
Do you know if Fred Meyer would carry them? That is where I get my Pokemon cards? I hope I can get one of the blister packs for Christmas.:)

Yes - I saw them today at Freddies.

Prinplush said:
Say "no-are" and "nwar" out loud, one after the other-- they're pretty much the same.

I think the announcement was to get rid of the godawfully annoying people saying "dusknore" (nore like bore/boar) and other things.

I agree - this bit made me laugh. As a bilingual Canadian and having lived in France plenty long enough to know the differene - there is little difference between the two. Interesting enough - no-are is closer to the way the french say noir; and nwar is closer to the way the french Canadians say it, IMO.

Really? In French class (over here, at least), they learn to say it as "nwar". o_O

Cool, Dusknoir and Magnezone promos. Dusknoir could actually work as a tech in my annoying deck. Too bad his power needs a flip. :F Artwork is cool anyway.

Oh awesome. I love Pokemon manga. I thought I heard they were going to reprint it a while ago. I might have to buy the first one for nostalgia's sake.

Mamoswine already? Dang, Dawn knows how to evolve better than Ash...Fire Fang is cool too.

I shall call it Pichu. I believe the ears, and I'm pretty sure it's a brand new Pokemon I have never laid eyes on before. :OOO

Oh yeah, long Movie title as usual. It'll be shortened for U.S. obviously.

Edit: Oh yeah, cool signature WPM. Xous is amazing. :D

dmaster out.

RE: (4) Hidden Pokemon Revealed? / New Pokemon Next Month; DP106, Pokemon Adventures

A Pichu saving the world? I have got to see this. :p Also, I'm so happy the Adventures manga is being re-released! I remember how whenever I got good grades on a test, my parents would take me to the mall and get one of the volumes. I was living in England at the time, and there weren't as many volumes released in the UK as there were in the US, so now I can read the ones I missed! :D

I don't want it to be Pichu. And plus how could a Pichu stand up against Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, and possably Arceus. It wont happen im sure. and i love the new Magnezone but i think there is enough Magnazones for now. I would love to see more eeveelutions. And I have never heard of the Pokemon Adventure comics, but they sound awesome. I absolutely hate the anime because its dumb and thats why pokemon has got a rep for being for kids. And thats all i have to say. The End!:D

yay I was right, pichu is save the world!

it's possible that the new pokemon is just a new pichu character...but i mean, how could a pichu save the world against the "gods"? someone here said something about a new gen. V pokemon transforming in the pichu to hid itself. much like the Lat MoM Mew did.

i love the pokemon manga. it's so cute.

New mystery dungeon=yes! it's my favorite pokemon game series :D

maybe dawn needs to teach the secrets of evolution to ash to evolve buizel.

and at Xous-i love your art! everyone seems to have an icon made by you. :3

Ugh, how the heck is a Pichu gonna save the world. It cannot be a Pichu...and also, in reply to 'oh it cannot be Richie's Pichu because his Pikachu had a different hairstyle,' well what if that is the hair on Pichu's ears?

What I think this is, is a teaser...first it was the question mark showing the ear, and now a Pichu with a similar looking ear. This is to throw everyone off and start speculation.

heerosferret said:
well, I am fluent in japanese, and it went "who is gonna save the world?" "well, not ash... an electric pokemon, I think".

I still can't believe they actually came out and said that. They simply couldn't have just let Arceus be the star of the film. No. That'd be too much to ask for. :/ I'm going to be so ticked if it does turn out to be a little Electric runt that saves the day.

Hopefully the "I think" part of the quote turns out to be the part where he's wrong and Arceus comes in and saves the day, and not some little doesn't-deserve-crud runt Pokémon. :mad: Gah! If you can't tell, I'm really fuming about this.

And the correctly translated title sounds a lot better. xD I might actually like the English title better when that's finally revealed.

Arceus could be Pichu! Why can't the god of Pokemon change into a simpler form of life? :p

good point like in the lucario movie mew changed in to a pidgeot and ho oh so arceus could i guess since it is a god pokemon and does anyone think that it looks like xous possible arceus is galloping like a horse or maybe its the lighting or im hallusinating

Water Pokémon Master said:
Arceus could be Pichu! Why can't the god of Pokemon change into a simpler form of life? :p

That's what I'm hoping for now, I guess. xD

Either that or it could be..this theory may be odd but...

Pokemon does have time rift moments, you never know, maybe this Pichu is Ash's Pikachu from it's baby form. ;3

GraveTheUndead said:
Either that or it could be..this theory may be odd but...

Pokemon does have time rift moments, you never know, maybe this Pichu is Ash's Pikachu from it's baby form. ;3

:O Oh! I actually like that one! I could actually be fine with Ash's Pikachu saving the day... with itself! Good observation! :)

Back