(4) League Promos, Darkrai & Cresselia Promos, POP 9 Holos, 'Arceus' Poster Box [11/10]

I like the new League Promos. Mainly because we're closer to Claydol, lol. But I also like Dialga G, so he's fine for now. I just wish that our League had them last week when I went. Am I the only one with late League Prizes. Funny thing is, this is the first time anything's ever been late since I've gone there... Oh well, at least it's not *shudders* Claydol that's missing!

Ooooh, shiny cards with good artwork... TOO BAD THEY DON'T HAVE GOOD TEXT! >=O Now don't get me wrong if you could get them working then that's awesome. But good luck making it to turn 3-4, lol.

Oh man, I've been seeing those Promo packs EVERYWHERE. I wish I would have known that you didn't have a pic yet, or else I would have sent them to you. I knew I shouldn't have passed up the packs anyways at such a good deal. O well, you learn from mistakes right? Even if it's a Pokemon mistake. =P

I've also seen that Arceus Poster Box, but the Wal-Mart I saw it in charged $20 for theirs. o_O I would have nabbed it if I had the money... But I don't have the money... Soooo, yeah. Arceus Poster box is no-go for me! Although I would like one, Christmas wish list anyone? ;]

SotS said:
I like the new League Promos. Mainly because we're closer to Claydol, lol. But I also like Dialga G, so he's fine for now. I just wish that our League had them last week when I went. Am I the only one with late League Prizes. Funny thing is, this is the first time anything's ever been late since I've gone there... Oh well, at least it's not *shudders* Claydol that's missing!

Ooooh, shiny cards with good artwork... TOO BAD THEY DON'T HAVE GOOD TEXT! >=O Now don't get me wrong if you could get them working then that's awesome. But good luck making it to turn 3-4, lol.

Oh man, I've been seeing those Promo packs EVERYWHERE. I wish I would have known that you didn't have a pic yet, or else I would have sent them to you. I knew I shouldn't have passed up the packs anyways at such a good deal. O well, you learn from mistakes right? Even if it's a Pokemon mistake. =P

I've also seen that Arceus Poster Box, but the Wal-Mart I saw it in charged $20 for theirs. o_O I would have nabbed it if I had the money... But I don't have the money... Soooo, yeah. Arceus Poster box is no-go for me! Although I would like one, Christmas wish list anyone? ;]

My league still hasn't (in other words never) recieved the supplies for Rival Season lol. Also, I have a 20$ gift card for Toys R Us and I conveniently need to go to get my Arceus in my Platinum so I know what I'm getting with my gift card! :D

lol. Lopunny's attack is called Jazzed...

I really like Darkrai! Its body would work really well with the LvX. And Cresselia isn't too bad either. Might make for a fun deck.

Scans a bit blurry but OK apart from that.

Cresselia's a bit underpowered - 80- - though that happened with Gastrodon East Sea SW. Darkrai is a nice card and looks similar to MD Darkrai.

I got an Arceus X in my poster box :p It was $20 though.

I like the Darkrai. A basic with 110 damage (with 3 dark energies) is most excellent. Plus you still have the option of doing 90 + Uber sleep. The only downside is that you don't have a one energy attack like the MD darkrai. Otherwise you could do 40 for one energy with both bodies.

I have the POP 9 Holos already. I need to keep on the lookout for the Poster Box and Darkrai/Cresselia Promos along with the Arceus Tin and other Poster Box which I still haven't seen. x_x

The League Promos look awesome. I hope they're in this week.

dmaster out.

I really want that Arceus poster box. Really great deal for $18. I'll have to go pick that up at TRU once I get my Arceus.

The League Promos look really cool, especially the Arcanine. It's not a great card, but the art just looks really cool. Dialga's also a cool choice. Lopunny and Happiny aren't anything special, neither are Darkrai or Cressilia. But yeah, the Arceus poster box is really cool.

If anyone is wondering, the DS League SKins look like the Rival season's score cards. Sorry my scanner broke, or I would have posted a pic.

Where were the Cresselia and Darkrai from before? I know I have seen them, but cant remember where.

Im definely going to buy a poster box :p. I'll probably also buy one of those $4.99 packs with the promos and two blister packs (one darkrai and one cresselia)

.../sigh thats like $50 right there >.<

18$ is good for 5 packs, a jumbo and a promo. The packs go for 20 all together. The poster box sounds like one of the first good deals we've seen in a while.

Those are all awesome!

I got the POP 9 Holos. I got a different poster box. It came with the same promo.

Yeah I went to Toys R Us today but they didn't have the big poster box I had to get the cheaper one that had only two Arceus packs, 2 POP 9 packs and the same promo and poster. I didn't really get anything decent in the packs, except a Tangrowth.

Meaty said:
Yeah I went to Toys R Us today but they didn't have the big poster box I had to get the cheaper one that had only two Arceus packs, 2 POP 9 packs and the same promo and poster. I didn't really get anything decent in the packs, except a Tangrowth.

I wished I had found the bigger one before buying the smaller one. I also got better cards out of the boosters in the bigger one.

Back