(4) PokeBeach's 5th Birthday, Worlds 2009 General Location, Ranger 2 Shadows of Almias, Legends Awak

RE: (4) PokeBeach's 5th Birthday, Worlds 2009 General Location, Ranger 2 Shadows of Almias, Legends Awakened Probopass [

Hey sweet!The location of 09 worlds is discovered!

Happy b-day,pokebeach!:DIve been a visitor for almost 2 years but I didnt know it was that old!!!

RE: (4) PokeBeach's 5th Birthday, Worlds 2009 General Location, Ranger 2 Shadows of Almias, Legends Awakened Probopass [

Happy Birthday, to me and to pokebeach, can't believe we share the same B-day!

Happy Birthday to PokeBeach... :D
As for the Probopass, it is sad that the card is useless without Metal Energy. Otherwise, it can be a good card.. :)

Happy birthday pb, hope you'll stay as long as it is meant to be.

Happy B-Day PB! ;) I've been here for nearly two years, made some friends, and then they left. Now I have some current friends, and I've found my lost soul-mate here (Gyarados :p). This place definately has ups and downs, but what site doesn't? Also a huge lol to that archive post. "WPM splashing out" <3 I would actually like the archival news on the site soon though. ;o

dmaster out.

RE: (4) PokeBeach's 5th Birthday, Worlds 2009 General Location, Ranger 2 Shadows of A

Just wanted to say happy birthday Pokebeach. Unfortunately, I have not come here the entire five years but have been a visitor for 4 of them. Sorry, had to find you first after being offline for a while around that time. Thanks for all the info over time. It is indeed good to see a site that the webmaster still cares about after that long and is willing to keep it up to date. It's hard work indeed. Thanks WPM. I'm not as much into the TCG as I once was but I do enjoy the scans and info on the game. I look forward to those "big guns" you mentioned. Can only imagine what you might have in mind.

THANK YOU FOR THE TIME WPM!!! :)

Hmmm...so that's what the name was.

Worlds will be on the west coast eh? Not any closer to Kansas...=(

Happy birthday, Pokebeach! I myself haven't even been a visitor for a year, let alone a forum member. This site has been through quite alot lately, but it is starting to get back on track. Live on, Pokebeach, live on! =D

I will see you all at worlds 09 no matter what! Happy B-day Beach, I love the mustache'd wonder and not really a Pokemon Ranger fan, but cool.

that probopass is pretty nice. but like psychic pokémon master said, it needs steel energy to be successful.

happy birthday pokebeach! i've only been here about 2 years but i am and always will be a faithful fan and supporter of pokebeach.

happy birthday pokebeach! its been gr8 and reliable all the time. i probably will not buy pr2 because it has no out site relations, you bEt the game and thats it. even if ot has darkrai, manaphy, or railu (spelled wrong) . most people who are true fans already have them, if it had like a online mode that would be awesome, oter than that pokemon rannger is just pain for your hand

HAPPY B-DAY POKEBEACH!!!!! thats all i have to say :D

yay for pokebeach!! :D

im definitely going next year

Just saying happy fifth birthday, and I really appreciate all the work you've done on this site WPM. Even though you probably don't know me that well (I don't travel outside of the video-game part of the site that often), I'm really glad and thankful for all the effort you've put into PokeBeach. I've come to view the majority of the community as a great group of friends, and since I started coming here I've only seen it improve. Here's to another five years ;).

Le happy birthday PokéBeach. Yeh, Bam has pretty much said what I need to say :S

But le happy birthday anyway =]

Congrats pokebeach! I have been to this site for three years :)

Happy Birthday Pokebeach! May you go on forever
So, what's the e-drama?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POKEBEACH! I HAVE BEEN WITH THIS SITE FOR OVER 2 YEARS (3 IN OCTOBER).

Well I've been with Pokebeach for almost 3 years now and I always check the updates every single day. Even the days when the site is down because I don't want to miss a thing! ^_^ so... HAPPY BIRTHDAY POKEBEACH!!!

Btw about memerable moments about Pokebeach, I would have to say the time I found out I actually went to the same Gamestop tournament as WPM. Wow that was a memorable experience I will never forget!!! Too bad someone doesn't believe me ;) and never replied back....

Back