50 Cards Revealed from “Wild Force” and “Cyber Judge,” Including Tera Pokemon, ACE SPEC, Illustration Rares!

Here's a question, does Farigiraf Ex negate Walking Wake Ex (who has the passive: Damage from this Pokémon’s attacks is not affected by any effects on your opponent’s Active Pokémon.)?
In the same vein of Shred going through Miltank, no.

Yes but Scream Tail counts damage counts instead of energy amount. If you Bianca a Scream Tail then it doesn't do any damage. Zacian V and Arcana Gardy counts energy attached to them. The use case for Bianca is specifically to attach Psychic Embrace into one of the two and then heal it so you can attach more energy or leave it on full health to have a 220-ish HP beatstick. They're rotating out together, so this isn''t possible.
Use Mimikyu ex as a replacement for Zacian V if you believe that it is needed.

Metagross is not great, but Metang is a different story. It's similar to Magnezone from Astral Radiance, but a Stage 1 so better.

Raichu could be interesting. Needs more spread options to be good though.

Similar to its VGC counterpart, Wugtrio continues to disappoint.

Gengar is very interesting. Discarding energy is one thing, but no deck other than maybe Roaring Moon plays anything to counteract that effect. The ability doesn't stop Charizard or Mirage Gate or really any major form of energy acceleration, but it's still so cool to see it do what it do.

Shiftry is kinda meh. Not much use to having the first attack, sure it slows down evolution decks, but by the time you can get off that attack, everything that it's good into they're off to the races.

Don't be fooled by Feraligatr. it may seem really good on the surface, hitting for 280 ideally, but fact that it's a stage 2, can't attack multiple turns in a row, and damages itself in order to deal that big damage is enough in my mind to steer away from it.

Whimsicott has some interesting use cases. There aren't many grass types that are any good right now, despite being the simple counter to Charizard, so there aren't many good uses for healing a Grass type, but there's still more to be seen and we could get an absolutely nuts Grass deck.

Relicanth is not good right now. As far as I am aware, there are no cards with pre-evolutions that have insane attacks, so there's no real use case for it.

Incineroar seems absolutely nuts to me. It has the same effect as Trashalanche Garbodor on the brain in that your opponent won't want to bench Pokemon in order to keep that attack cost high, but what good is not having benched Pokemon if you need them in order to run efficiently? It also deals non-insignificant damage with the 240+Burn, technically dealing 260, 280 on a prayer of no switch-out and a tails.

Farigiraf is a gnarly one as well. You could hypothetically accelerate the 3 energy via Gardevoir ex while it's still a Girafarig, evolve, then start to wallop. It isn't the best attacker in the world, but stopping damage from these big Rule Box paradox Pokemon could be useful.

Roaring Moon and Koraidon make me want to believe that Ancient Box will be a thing, but only 10 extra per Ancient card isn't enough, and Koraidon only deals a max of 180. With other Ancients, it could work, but those alone aren't doing it favors.

The rest of the single prize Paradoxes don't feel like they got much going for them.

Order Box seems like a really good way to end Turn 1. Simply get 2 dead cards when you feel like your opponent wants to Iono turn 2.

Hand Clippers is another nice Hand Lock addition.

Emergency Board is nice, only a real decent thing against Tsareena ex, and we all know how mediocre that turned out to be.

Bianca leads me to believe the game designers are thinking Tsareena is going to be nuts at rotation. It's not, we still have a happy and healthy Charizard.

Eri, despite me not thinking that's that character's name in the game (I could be completely wrong), is more Hand Lock. Stall decks are eating good tonight.

Drum and Bot aren't that good. Play Prime Catcher.
Relicanth can be used with Incineroar ex and the Litten + Torracat from Silver Tempest
Personally not sure how good the combo is but having 320 HP and being able to use Litten's attack that does 20x for each damage counter on it is pretty decent imo (can use Magma Basin to help put small amounts of damage on as well) Also Torracat's attack that does 40 damage and makes you have 10 HP remaining if you would be knocked out isn't bad either.

The paradoxes already got the 3 spots, the missing ones should be trainers. I don't know what you mean by "Super Rare full art" but it should get a normal FA and that's it. No SIR or gold cards as those should go to Walking Wake and Iron Leave
I mean that since Gengar got a (RR)Double Rare "ex" card, I am hoping there is a (SR)Super Rare full art "ex as well.

You need to simply think outside the box, my friend. Pair it with Relicanth and use SVT Litten and Torracat for your pre-stages.
I’m well aware of this but it still a complete gimmick, your damage relies solely on the opponent with a conglomerate of easy to play around attacks, Torracat is a terrible attack don’t even get me started on that, my issue is you can’t play other attackers cause you have no excel, the opponent can dance around the Incinaroar easily or 2 Hit K.O it. No it’s bad

Don't mind me, just getting this thread to 100 posts.
I'm very excited for this new block, but I'll reserve my judgement until are cards are revealed.

I’m well aware of this but it still a complete gimmick, your damage relies solely on the opponent with a conglomerate of easy to play around attacks, Torracat is a terrible attack don’t even get me started on that, my issue is you can’t play other attackers cause you have no excel, the opponent can dance around the Incinaroar easily or 2 Hit K.O it. No it’s bad
I disagree. Many decks rely on having a lot of bench supporters, so having to "play around Incineroar" is going to make it difficult for some opponent's to execute strategy, even just 3 benchers will make the attack cost down to 2, which is also easily manageable. And you clearly aren't aware of SVT Litten's attack that does 20 damage per damage counter on it. At 170 damage Incineroar can OHKO anything.

I disagree. Many decks rely on having a lot of bench supporters, so having to "play around Incineroar" is going to make it difficult for some opponent's to execute strategy, even just 3 benchers will make the attack cost down to 2, which is also easily manageable. And you clearly aren't aware of SVT Litten's attack that does 20 damage per damage counter on it. At 170 damage Incineroar can OHKO anything.

Agree with this and you can play Magma Basis. This way you can get 2 energies in one turn if your opponent has only 3 pokemon on the bench

Every time I tell myself i’m not gonna buy any more cards for a while they come out with more amazing artwork. Addiction is bad lol.

Come to think of it, this is the biggest card reveal drop they've done in a good while, but we still have 19 ARs to see. Given that the sets come out in 13 days and we went today without a reveal, I wonder if we're gonna keep getting a trickle of reveals or another big drop soon! or maybe they're actually keeping a bunch of the secret rares secret.

Eh, on the one hand it's nice to see that we're getting a massive reveal when the release is a few months away. On the other this kind of a nothingburger. I've put my thoughts on the "relevant" cards under this spoiler...
- Metang is a decent-ish replacement for Giga Magnet Magnezone (the loss of two potential Energies attachments possibilities is ) but I doubt we'll see people flock to it due to it being a Stage 1, especially with both Magnezone and the ol' Arven/Forest Seal Stone combo still being legal after rotation.

- Raichu looks good on paper and could see some use with a potential Iron Valiant ex/Radiant Alakazam combo after rotation kills the main Iron Valiant ex/Medicham V strategy but it'll have a hard time hitting Stage 2 exs and have a hard time switching out due to the loss of Escape Rope.

- Wugtrio ex looks interesting as a tech in Chien-Pao ex/Baxcalibur (remember that Baxcalibur doesn't give a toss about a Pokémon's typing, just that you're attaching a Basic Water Energy from the hand) decks but it's gonna need some deck space. I also can't see people running it over the already-tested Iron Hands ex tech.

- I really want to love Gengar ex but having an Ability that only punishes Energy attachments from the hand (as opposed to punishing it in general, too many Energy accelerators get it from the deck or the discard pile) is just too weak in the current format. The only pluses I can give it is that Trick Step is helped via Dark Patch, that the attack can screw around with Energy attached to your opponent's Active Pokémon, and that Corroding Curse can be stacked.

- Shiftry is a decent Stage 2 disruptor (lets you select three Benched Pokémon and your opponent shuffles the ones you didn't back into their decks) but it's basically a free Prize card for your opponent.

- Feraligatr is entering dangerous waters with an Ability like that, you're losing access to Raihan in the next rotation and Lightning-type Pokémon will still be strong despite losing Flaafy.

- Whimsicott makes for a nice healer but outside of Serperior VSTAR there aren't a lot of Grass-type attackers that benefit from it. That may change with Iron Leaves ex coming into the game but I'm not sold on it.

- Relicanth could see some use but its Boss's Orders bait.

- Incineroar ex is basically a Radiant Charizard remix. Adversity Act swaps out Radiant Heart's "Prize cards your opponent has taken" bit for the number of Benched Pokémon your opponent has and Blazing Bomb hits for 10 more damage after factoring in Burn's passive damage. It's only downside is that it's a Stage 2 ex but, as mentioned earlier, it could see some use with Relicanth and Silver Tempest's Litten for a surprise combo.

- Farigiraf ex is nice on paper but that Dark Tera typing hurts it more than helps it. It's helped by Xatu but hitting for 160 and sniping for 30 feels a bit weak. Armor Tail is kind of where it falls apart since a lot of the good exs right now are either Stage 1/2 attackers, are passive helpers, or have ways to go around Armor Tail.

- Non-Rule Box Roaring Moon will make for a nice splashable tech in current Roaring Moon ex decks and other popular Dark decks.

- Ancient non-Rule Box Koraidon is funky. Being able to hit for 180 for two Energy and a Bench full of Ancient Pokémon is nice but when are you going to be in that situation?

- Ancient non-Rule Box Great Tusk is a good addition to mill decks (and could potentially make its own mill deck achetype) but mill decks haven't been good since 2022.

- Future non-Rule Box Iron Valiant is a bit iffy, Calculation is garbage but Majesty Sword is decent with Xatu.

- Future non-Rule Box Miraidon is will probably be used for Energy acceleration only, that second attack is garbage.

- Future non-Rule Box Iron Treads looks good on paper (becoming a dual-type with a Tool attach is nice) but that attack is just awful.

- Order Box is terrible, especially with Iono in the format.

- Hand Clippers will either be a staple or see some niche use, either way Snorlax is going to hate it.

-
Emergency Board is a neat take on an Escape Board-like card. You lose the benefits of being able to retreat whilst Asleep or Paralyzed but you gain free retreat if you're at death's door. It'll definitely see some use.

- Bianca's Sincerity will probably see some use like Emergency Board will.

- Eri will be good for stall decks like Snorlax.

- Drum of Awakening, like Ancient non-Rule Box Koraidon, is a good on paper but weak in practice since it relies on having a full bench consisting of Ancient Pokémon to get the full effect.

- Reboot Bot will see some niche use in some Future Pokémon decks but it'll be a coin toss between it and Prime Catcher.

Relicanth can be used with Incineroar ex and the Litten + Torracat from Silver Tempest
Personally not sure how good the combo is but having 320 HP and being able to use Litten's attack that does 20x for each damage counter on it is pretty decent imo (can use Magma Basin to help put small amounts of damage on as well) Also Torracat's attack that does 40 damage and makes you have 10 HP remaining if you would be knocked out isn't bad either.
Unfortunately, Torracat's attack requires you to be at full health for it to work, so only Water types (because Weakness) and very few other Pokémon would be able to hit for 320HP.

Eh, on the one hand it's nice to see that we're getting a massive reveal when the release is a few months away. On the other this kind of a nothingburger. I've put my thoughts on the "relevant" cards under this spoiler...
- Metang is a decent-ish replacement for Giga Magnet Magnezone (the loss of two potential Energies attachments possibilities is ) but I doubt we'll see people flock to it due to it being a Stage 1, especially with both Magnezone and the ol' Arven/Forest Seal Stone combo still being legal after rotation.

- Raichu looks good on paper and could see some use with a potential Iron Valiant ex/Radiant Alakazam combo after rotation kills the main Iron Valiant ex/Medicham V strategy but it'll have a hard time hitting Stage 2 exs and have a hard time switching out due to the loss of Escape Rope.

- Wugtrio ex looks interesting as a tech in Chien-Pao ex/Baxcalibur (remember that Baxcalibur doesn't give a toss about a Pokémon's typing, just that you're attaching a Basic Water Energy from the hand) decks but it's gonna need some deck space. I also can't see people running it over the already-tested Iron Hands ex tech.

- I really want to love Gengar ex but having an Ability that only punishes Energy attachments from the hand (as opposed to punishing it in general, too many Energy accelerators get it from the deck or the discard pile) is just too weak in the current format. The only pluses I can give it is that Trick Step is helped via Dark Patch, that the attack can screw around with Energy attached to your opponent's Active Pokémon, and that Corroding Curse can be stacked.

- Shiftry is a decent Stage 2 disruptor (lets you select three Benched Pokémon and your opponent shuffles the ones you didn't back into their decks) but it's basically a free Prize card for your opponent.

- Feraligatr is entering dangerous waters with an Ability like that, you're losing access to Raihan in the next rotation and Lightning-type Pokémon will still be strong despite losing Flaafy.

- Whimsicott makes for a nice healer but outside of Serperior VSTAR there aren't a lot of Grass-type attackers that benefit from it. That may change with Iron Leaves ex coming into the game but I'm not sold on it.

- Relicanth could see some use but its Boss's Orders bait.

- Incineroar ex is basically a Radiant Charizard remix. Adversity Act swaps out Radiant Heart's "Prize cards your opponent has taken" bit for the number of Benched Pokémon your opponent has and Blazing Bomb hits for 10 more damage after factoring in Burn's passive damage. It's only downside is that it's a Stage 2 ex but, as mentioned earlier, it could see some use with Relicanth and Silver Tempest's Litten for a surprise combo.

- Farigiraf ex is nice on paper but that Dark Tera typing hurts it more than helps it. It's helped by Xatu but hitting for 160 and sniping for 30 feels a bit weak. Armor Tail is kind of where it falls apart since a lot of the good exs right now are either Stage 1/2 attackers, are passive helpers, or have ways to go around Armor Tail.

- Non-Rule Box Roaring Moon will make for a nice splashable tech in current Roaring Moon ex decks and other popular Dark decks.

- Ancient non-Rule Box Koraidon is funky. Being able to hit for 180 for two Energy and a Bench full of Ancient Pokémon is nice but when are you going to be in that situation?

- Ancient non-Rule Box Great Tusk is a good addition to mill decks (and could potentially make its own mill deck achetype) but mill decks haven't been good since 2022.

- Future non-Rule Box Iron Valiant is a bit iffy, Calculation is garbage but Majesty Sword is decent with Xatu.

- Future non-Rule Box Miraidon is will probably be used for Energy acceleration only, that second attack is garbage.

- Future non-Rule Box Iron Treads looks good on paper (becoming a dual-type with a Tool attach is nice) but that attack is just awful.

- Order Box is terrible, especially with Iono in the format.

- Hand Clippers will either be a staple or see some niche use, either way Snorlax is going to hate it.

-
Emergency Board is a neat take on an Escape Board-like card. You lose the benefits of being able to retreat whilst Asleep or Paralyzed but you gain free retreat if you're at death's door. It'll definitely see some use.

- Bianca's Sincerity will probably see some use like Emergency Board will.

- Eri will be good for stall decks like Snorlax.

- Drum of Awakening, like Ancient non-Rule Box Koraidon, is a good on paper but weak in practice since it relies on having a full bench consisting of Ancient Pokémon to get the full effect.

- Reboot Bot will see some niche use in some Future Pokémon decks but it'll be a coin toss between it and Prime Catcher.
What do you mean snorlax is going to hate it. It can shorten you opponent hand to take way the opponents options and the main thing that is saddened by this cards is that lost box loses its huge hand as a lost box player this is getting rid of the last remaining hope for lost box

Unfortunately, Torracat's attack requires you to be at full health for it to work, so only Water types (because Weakness) and very few other Pokémon would be able to hit for 320HP.
You know what, I'm glad you replied, this changes up my potential deck list.

Metagross is not great, but Metang is a different story. It's similar to Magnezone from Astral Radiance, but a Stage 1 so better.

Raichu could be interesting. Needs more spread options to be good though.

Similar to its VGC counterpart, Wugtrio continues to disappoint.

Gengar is very interesting. Discarding energy is one thing, but no deck other than maybe Roaring Moon plays anything to counteract that effect. The ability doesn't stop Charizard or Mirage Gate or really any major form of energy acceleration, but it's still so cool to see it do what it do.

Shiftry is kinda meh. Not much use to having the first attack, sure it slows down evolution decks, but by the time you can get off that attack, everything that it's good into they're off to the races.

Don't be fooled by Feraligatr. it may seem really good on the surface, hitting for 280 ideally, but fact that it's a stage 2, can't attack multiple turns in a row, and damages itself in order to deal that big damage is enough in my mind to steer away from it.

Whimsicott has some interesting use cases. There aren't many grass types that are any good right now, despite being the simple counter to Charizard, so there aren't many good uses for healing a Grass type, but there's still more to be seen and we could get an absolutely nuts Grass deck.

Relicanth is not good right now. As far as I am aware, there are no cards with pre-evolutions that have insane attacks, so there's no real use case for it.

Incineroar seems absolutely nuts to me. It has the same effect as Trashalanche Garbodor on the brain in that your opponent won't want to bench Pokemon in order to keep that attack cost high, but what good is not having benched Pokemon if you need them in order to run efficiently? It also deals non-insignificant damage with the 240+Burn, technically dealing 260, 280 on a prayer of no switch-out and a tails.

Farigiraf is a gnarly one as well. You could hypothetically accelerate the 3 energy via Gardevoir ex while it's still a Girafarig, evolve, then start to wallop. It isn't the best attacker in the world, but stopping damage from these big Rule Box paradox Pokemon could be useful.

Roaring Moon and Koraidon make me want to believe that Ancient Box will be a thing, but only 10 extra per Ancient card isn't enough, and Koraidon only deals a max of 180. With other Ancients, it could work, but those alone aren't doing it favors.

The rest of the single prize Paradoxes don't feel like they got much going for them.

Order Box seems like a really good way to end Turn 1. Simply get 2 dead cards when you feel like your opponent wants to Iono turn 2.

Hand Clippers is another nice Hand Lock addition.

Emergency Board is nice, only a real decent thing against Tsareena ex, and we all know how mediocre that turned out to be.

Bianca leads me to believe the game designers are thinking Tsareena is going to be nuts at rotation. It's not, we still have a happy and healthy Charizard.

Eri, despite me not thinking that's that character's name in the game (I could be completely wrong), is more Hand Lock. Stall decks are eating good tonight.

Drum and Bot aren't that good. Play Prime Catcher.
That has to be the longest comment I have ever seen.

Back