Pokemon 5th Gen Stantler Pre-evo in Pokebeach's Image!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, wait. Yes, that is Regigigas. Those little eyes I mentioned before are the holes in its armor. The yellow around it is its body.

Yeah, after I noticed it, it was kind of obvious. It does look close though. Too bad. ;f

dmaster out.

And you all had my hopes up there for a second.

I don't know when they'll ever make 5th gen, but I doubt they'd start releasing stuff about it so soon.

Oh yeah, what appears to be regigigas' fingers, There is only two, Not three like regigigas, so it's can only be three things,Messed up regigigas, Prevo of regigigas or a stantler prevo.

Mechanos7 said:
Oh yeah, what appears to be regigigas' fingers, There is only two, Not three like regigigas, so it's can only be three things,Messed up regigigas, Prevo of regigigas or a stantler prevo.

No they're all there. The finger in the middle is a bit blurry though.

OK I cut-out the little stantler evo. and have concluded it is nothing that has horns or is anything close to stantler.

bacon said:
Wow, well spotted.

If it's a Stantler prevo then all hope is lost for generation five.
Agreed. It shows that the creators of the game are losing their innovation and are becoming stupid.

Señor Noobnerd said:
bacon said:
Wow, well spotted.

If it's a Stantler prevo then all hope is lost for generation five.
Agreed. It shows that the creators of the game are losing their innovation and are becoming stupid.

Same here. We need new Pokemon, not new evolutions. I hope G5 will be more like Hoenn, in terms of Pokemon.

Ken said that hes doing new types, and alot of new stuff for the 5th gen.

I think theres just gonna be a few prevos evos of old pokes.

i do think they´re running out of idead...but, they´ll eventually give us a nice 5th generation roster... just like GSC... i´m expecting baby kangaskhan, Jynx evo, mr. mime evo..and finally Heracross evo... i think we´ll see the same 17 types..but new mixes like ghost/rock and so...

From what I could see, I think it might be Jirachi...then again it could also be a "NEW" (or pre-evo) Pokémon.

Could you give us a link or something to any place where we can see what he said Mechanos?

A stantler prevo'd be nice, but I'm more looking forward to a Lickitung prevo.

Stantler is more a Deer Pokémon, right? Its prevolution, if one, should be a Fawn Pokémon. Its Stage 1 Evolution, if any, should be a Doe (Deer) Pokémon if male, and a Fawn (Deer) Pokémon if female.

Mechanos7 said:
Ken said that hes doing new types, and alot of new stuff for the 5th gen.

New types: Light, Sonic?
Evolutions: Stage 3 Evolution?
More Pokémon: Atleast 110, or more?

I've only read the first page, so sorry if someone already said this, but how can you see a Stantler-looking thing in that. The only thing i could make of that would be one og Regigigas' hands.

P.S. I'm really not waiting for a Baby Stantler

Guys, I know what's going on.

It's Bambi.

GAMEFREAK got a deal with Disney. If you fly back and forth from Solaceon town to Jubilife City 50 times then go to the GTS with a Stantler in your party, it will evolve into Bambi.

... Silliness aside, that is quite interesting. I would've never caught that on my own-- It'd be cool to see that full poster in the background and figure out what it is. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back