Pokemon 5th Generation Discussion

You guys have some wierd ideas...

No, but I like the Corsola evo. Perhaps one for quilfish?

A flamingo pokemon
that or taco pokemon
basic is Tacora
stage one is Nachori
stage two is Anchelator
^_^

if there is a fifth gen, i would suggest that the game consists of the past 4 regions, also, the game starts by choosing one of the four main characters in the game. e.g. if you choose ash, you will start the game at pallet town in kanto region so on and so forth. then eeveelutions are great. next is the new rival tha consist of superb pokemon. also the gym leaders, these gym leaders must have stronger pokemon. the whole game consists of five regions which includes the new region of the fifth gen and the other region of the past games.. also, no more pokemon event, you can catch all the pokemon in the game without using the pokemon event... new moves, new items.. the game also invites all gangs like the team rocket, the neo team rocket, the magma, aqua and galactic with their new bosses... i think this game will make a history... how bout the light type who's immune to both dark and psychic type and weaknesses are normal and fighting..? the new starters are a tree (grass type in all stages) a coal (fire type in all stages) and an eel (water type in the first two stages and water/dark in the final stage).. an additional of 100 pokemon.. a ditto evolution?? jesse, james and meowth are now official gym leaders... four major league, the kanto/jhoto league, the hoenn league, the shinou league and the new pokemon league.. 41 gyms including the gym of jesse, james and meowth... you can battle all the professors once a week.. new tm's and hm's.. and at the battle tower/battle frontier, you can battle other trainers around the world by the wi-fi connection.. just get their codes and save their team to your game and you can battle them in the battle tower/battle frontier... whoa...! whatta imagination!..Ü peace to you all!:cool::cool::cool:

I think that the 5th Gen oughta be like Gold and Silver, going to Kanto AND Johto. You should be able to take the SS Anne and go to the region of choice.

Back