• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

6 Corners Deck Mewtwo Ex

k klowners

Aspiring Trainer
This is what I have so far. What should I add or subtract and why please?
31 trainers
4 junk arm
2 eviolite
2 juniper
2 twins
2 cilan
2 seeker
4 professor oaks new theory
4 pokemon catcher
1 fisherman
4 pokemon collector
2 lost remover
2 skyarrow bridge
11 pokemon
2 mewtwo ex
1 kyurem
1 kyurem ex
1 moltres
3 verision
1 terrakion
2 shaymin
1 cobalion
18 energy
2{G}
2{M}
2{F}
2{W}
4{C}{C}
2 rainbow
4 prism
total 60

RE: Can someone help me modify my 6 corners deck

This belongs in the Deck Garage.

Moved.

Also, please organize the list better, thanks.

You can use this as a temp-let to help you organize your list.

Code:
4 Whatever Pokemon here (BW)
3 Whatever Pokemon here (UD)
2 Whatever Pokemon here (UL)
1 Whatever Pokemon here (UD)

XX Pokemon

4 Whatever Trainer/Supporter/Stadium
3 Whatever Trainer/Supporter/Stadium
2 Whatever Trainer/Supporter/Stadium
1 Whatever Trainer/Supporter/Stadium

XX Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums

4/3/2/1 Special Energy
XX Basic Energy

XX Energy

[b]Strategy[/b]
Insert strategy here.

Also, Prism Energy and Rainbow Energy are both very important for any 6 corners type list.

-4 Water Energy
-4 Metal Energy

+4 Rainbow Energy
+4 Prism Energy

I may edit this post with more suggestions once your list is organized, but right now it is a tad difficult to see what you are playing.

Ok I organized it a little better and I was thinking less prism and rainbow because of scizor prime and lost remover other players tend to use them.

I'd get rid of some kyurem, because 3 kyurems are too many in my opinion. I'd
-1 kyurem (reg. or ex, your choice)
-1 shaymin (2 is usually not needed in my opinion
-1 moltres (not as good as victini)
-non special energies except for grass
-3-4 cilan
-3-4 twins
-3 fisherman
-1 seeker

+1-2 Victini
+4 prism
+4 rainbow (or 3)

+4 junk arm
+1 Zekrom?

+2 switch
+1 virizion
+a couple of cheren (good with virizion)
+2-3 sage's (good for drawing and picking out what you need according to the deck your opponent is playing)
+2 Juniper
+1 FSL (optional)
+2 super scoop up
+4 eviolite
+2 skyarrow bridge (could help)

I might have forgotten some things, but I will edit this later.

I got rid of a metal, fighting, and water energy for 3 prisms I like sages but I tend to get unlucky drawing and Junk arm is good I may consider them. I don't like coin flips for super scoop up, zekrom is mostly to beat tornadus but mewtwo can handle it, cheren is good maybe 1 or 2 of them. Victini is too low health and you need 5 on the bench which leaves shaymin no room to seeker if I needed to because victini would be useless unless I had another poke to replace shaymin. I think I need cilan for the energies skyarrow is not as good as switch, of which I may need a couple. moltres and burn may force the attacker to switch and can ohko durrant and possibly ohko in between turns to cobalion. 3 energy is a little costly though. If I have too many 1's of pokemon may end up in the prizes. I enjoy constructive criticism to my ideas I just stated.

I think that 1 zekrom is enough for tornadus, since it is easily searchable by collector and if you have FSL it will help a lot. With victini it is almost an automatic OHKO, and doesn't have any further effects like reshiram does, and since so many pokemon can OHKO it now, its outrage is kind of bad. Cilan can't seek out specials. Sometimes switch will just not be there, like if they catcher you, so that is what sky arrow is for. Victini only needs a couple of energy to attack and guarantees a OHKO for metal types, but its your decision.:p

Def need 2 skyarrow. SSU, although flippy, is too important not to have a few. Cilan, Twins, basic energy, Fisherman= useless. Please update your list as well.

-2 Fire
-2 Grass
-4 Metal
-2 Fighting
-5 Water
-3 Fisherman
-1 Moltres
-1 Kyurem EX
-4 Twins

+4 Prsim
+2 Special Metal
+2 Rainbow
+2 PONT
+2 Juniper
+ 2 Victini
+1 Shaymin EX
+2 Shaymin
+2 Sage's Training
+2 Virizion
+4 Free Space

Change the Pokemon line a lot. Virizion is for starting. Shaymin helps with energy flow. Shaymin EX is for late game. Victini helps for Durant. Prism and Rainbows are better because they are more diverse and wide spread. Twins is not needed because this deck is meant to start attacking with Virizion fast. If the energy gets changed to specials, then Fisherman is obviously not needed.

VictiniMan said:
-2 Fire
-2 Grass
-4 Metal
-2 Fighting
-5 Water
-3 Fisherman
-1 Moltres
-1 Kyurem EX
-4 Twins

+4 Prsim
+2 Special Metal
+2 Rainbow
+2 PONT
+2 Juniper
+ 2 Victini
+1 Shaymin EX
+2 Shaymin
+2 Sage's Training
+2 Virizion
+4 Free Space

Change the Pokemon line a lot. Virizion is for starting. Shaymin helps with energy flow. Shaymin EX is for late game. Victini helps for Durant. Prism and Rainbows are better because they are more diverse and wide spread. Twins is not needed because this deck is meant to start attacking with Virizion fast. If the energy gets changed to specials, then Fisherman is obviously not needed.
IMO, Celebi gets rid of the reason 6C is not amazingly good- it's often behind on energy atachments.

I got rid of 2 water, 1 metal 1 fighting, 1 grass, 2 fighting energy, 1 fisherman, and 1 twins for PONT, skyarrow, 4 prism, and 3 rainbow. Thanks for your help guys. I still don't know if I need super scoop up, juniper (don't have) and i have bad luck with drawing on sages training. I like the list so far but I don't know if I need so many cilan maybe 1 less for another skyarrow? I also wonder about tornadus for energy movement or regigigas for stalling. more ideas would be appreciated.

I'd suggest just taking away all the basic energies except for grass, and add 2 grass energy. Virizion is usually going to be your starter in six corners decks. Junk arm would be a great help. I'd get rid of some twins and fisherman for it.

I got rid of 1 twins, 2 cilan, 1 fisherman, 1 kyurem, 1 cobalion, 1 terrakion, 1 fight energy, 1 water energy, 1metal energy, and 1 rainbow energy and I added 1 PONT, 1 skyarrow bridge, 1 virision for drawing power, 4 junk arm, 2 juniper, and 2 eviolite. What do you guys think now about the list. The one thing I think it lacks is energy acceleration. should I put in a tornadus?

tornadus is not very necessary. I'd take out a catcher for a third eviolite. I'd recommend
-all basic energy that aren't grass (leave 1 fighting maybe)
+2 Sage's
+2 Eviolite
+2 N (may come in handy)

I would replace my energies for those but then I would be vulnerable to scizor prime.Is he even used in the current format anymore?

Well, not really I think. Scizor could be good but is just not that great in the format because of its low hp and mew two EX can counter him pretty well.

Thats only if mewtwo is not running double colorless, which is almost needed for mewtwo unless you use celebi and lots of grass energy.

First off, ur playing too few rainbow, 6 corners always needs 4 rainbow and 4 prism because of all the types. Also, could u organize the list a bit better, please?
Edit:
Wait, u need more eviolite, 2 is way too few, 3 is the bare minimum, though, I play 4 for consistency. Also, 15 energy is good in this deck, as well as more Pokémon, 11 is too few, at least IMO.

Back