Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I put in a female lv. 20 Luxio with the message Yakkov. My IGN is Nugget. It doesn't matter what nature the ditto is. Thanks so much for this, I've been looking for a 6IV Ditto forever. :D Also a Japanese one would be cool if you still have any.

Hello! I put in a female lv. 20 Luxio with the message Yakkov. My IGN is Nugget. It doesn't matter what nature the ditto is. Thanks so much for this, I've been looking for a 6IV Ditto forever. :D Also a Japanese one would be cool if you still have any.

Ditto Sent!

EDIT: Apparently when I sent it, someone else snipped it before I could send you the Ditto. Can you put up another Pokemon?

Hello! While doing my daily internet browsing at 4AM, I came across this thread. I would love to get a ditto from you. Don't much care for the nature. I put in a level 15 female Luvdisc for a ditto level 91 or higher with Yakkov as the message. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: My IGN is Triforce, I think. Oh and if the ditto could be foreign, that would also be great, thanks!
EDIT2: My IGN is probably Nephrix. Wasn't too clear on whether or not it used your mii name or your character name.
EDIT3: I'm dumb and cannot read well at 4AM. I apologize. I'm changing my pokemon in the GTS to a level 30 Magneton.

Last edited:
Hello Yakkov! Would be very appreciative if I could receive a 6 IV Ditto of any nature from this giveaway. If possible, it will be great to have a destiny knot as well! My IGN is Melvin and I have put up a Level 37 Male Golbat. Thank you very much!

Hello! While doing my daily internet browsing at 4AM, I came across this thread. I would love to get a ditto from you. Don't much care for the nature. I put in a level 15 female Luvdisc for a ditto level 91 or higher with Yakkov as the message. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: My IGN is Triforce, I think. Oh and if the ditto could be foreign, that would also be great, thanks!
EDIT2: My IGN is probably Nephrix. Wasn't too clear on whether or not it used your mii name or your character name.
EDIT3: I'm dumb and cannot read well at 4AM. I apologize. I'm changing my pokemon in the GTS to a level 30 Magneton.

Ditto Sent!

Hello Yakkov! Would be very appreciative if I could receive a 6 IV Ditto of any nature from this giveaway. If possible, it will be great to have a destiny knot as well! My IGN is Melvin and I have put up a Level 37 Male Golbat. Thank you very much!

Looks like it was snipped. Can you put another Pokemon please?

Hey, Yakkov, I've started competitive breeding recently (albiet, a bit too late considering IV training is a thing now), so a 6IV ditto would be amazing to have. Really nice that you're not as uptight about it like the BreedingDittos subreddit, too. I deposited a male, level 16 Swablu with the level 50+ requirement and would like an Adamant Ditto, if you don't mind. In-game name is "I never".

Last edited:
Oops, sorry, I forgot about the Lv. 30+ rule. I've replaced it with a Lv. 40 male Exploud named Amplifier with the same parameters as before.

Looks like it was snipped. Can you put another Pokemon please?
I've put up a Level 37 Golbat in replace because it was snipped! If possible, it will be great to have a destiny knot as well! My IGN is Melvin. Thank you very much!

Edit: Oops my Golbat got snipped as well. I've put up at Level 35 Mantyke under the same IGN. Hopefully this time it will go smoothly!

Last edited:
Oops, sorry, I forgot about the Lv. 30+ rule. I've replaced it with a Lv. 40 male Exploud named Amplifier with the same parameters as before.

No problem. From what I heard the Pokemon community on Reddit can be a little strict. But I don't mind help others out :) I will go onto GTS shortly. I just want to relax some. If I find its been snipped, I will leave another message down in the comments tagging you.

I've put up a Level 37 Golbat in replace because it was snipped! If possible, it will be great to have a destiny knot as well! My IGN is Melvin. Thank you very much!

Edit: Oops my Golbat got snipped as well. I've put up at Level 35 Mantyke under the same IGN. Hopefully this time it will go smoothly!

I will look soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back