6 lv.X cards in 1set?

ChaosKnuckles

Mechanix or The Four Horsemen?
From what I know there will be 6 Lv.X cards in the next set. Do you think they should stick with 3 or go with 6? Me,I want Garchomp Lv.X so I don't mind having more Lv.Xs.

Most likely 3 in this set (Honchkrow, Gardevoir, Garchomp)
And 6 in the next (DARKRAI!!, Palkia, Dialga, Cressilia, Glaceon, Leafeon)

And the odds will always stay the same

6 LV X in 1 set may look tempting but like PPP said, the odds will always remain the same & even if they were to increase the LV X in a booster box, I think most will be only 2 LV X instead of 1...

In all honestly I could not care less about how many Level X's or Ex's or whatever are in a set. Only one or two of them are ever worth playing anyway =X

I really don't mind. But the Gardevoir could be a nice addition to a Gallade deck if it is going to be good.

Po-Po-Pocchama said:

No, Cressilia Lv.X, Glaceon Lv.X, and Leafeon Lv.X have been confirmed. Honchkrow Lv.X, Gardevoir Lv.X, and Garchomp Lv.X also have been confirmed, but have not been confirmed as to witch set they'll make an appearance.

abaxter94 said:
Po-Po-Pocchama said:

No, Cressilia Lv.X, Glaceon Lv.X, and Leafeon Lv.X have been confirmed. Honchkrow Lv.X, Gardevoir Lv.X, and Garchomp Lv.X also have been confirmed, but have not been confirmed as to witch set they'll make an appearance.
No I meant we will most likely get Honch, Chomp and Gardy in SW. Next set we the North Americans etc. will get The 6 (Cressilia, DIalga etc.)in our DP4. Just a guess.

Hmmm I like the idea of having 6 lvlXs, but the thing is, even if there are 6 of them, then it doesnt mean that theyll be easier to get, it might just be that you have a rarer chance of getting the one you want...

So if we really are going to get 6 lvl x in DP4 will Japan get 6 too? I am assuming they get honchkrow, gardevoir and garchomp in dp4.
The odds of getting a lvl x will remain the same. If the set is split into 2 like in Japan then (most likely) 3 will be in one half and the other 3 will be in the other. So it will still average at about 1 lvl x per box. It will feel more like having 2 sets released at the same time but there might be some cards that appear in both halfs. Hope that made sense.... :/

I think six Lx.X's is a welcome change as it gives more opportunities for different strategies to be developed.

Back