• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

60 TCG online Beta codes, EX Cards and GOLD STAR POKEMON with Huge Black & white

RE: Pokemon EX Cards and GOLD STAR/SHINING POKEMON with Huge Black & white, Need primes!

*Yes!* I just got one more Mew Prime! Now I have 2 to trade.

Just to make it easier for you these are some more of my wants:
x2 Suicine gold star (High want)
x1 Mudkip gold star (High want)
x1 Umbreon EX (High want)
x1 Flareon EX (Low want)
x1 Espeon EX (Low want)
x1 Mew EX (High want)

RE: Pokemon EX Cards and GOLD STAR/SHINING POKEMON with Huge Black & white, Need primes!

Techdeck101 said:
*Yes!* I just got one more Mew Prime! Now I have 2 to trade.

Just to make it easier for you these are some more of my wants:
x2 Suicine gold star (High want)
x1 Mudkip gold star (High want)
x1 Umbreon EX (High want)
x1 Flareon EX (Low want)
x1 Espeon EX (Low want)
x1 Mew EX (High want)

Your:

x2 RH Junk Arm rh-5
x2 mew prime-30
x1 gengar prime-25
x1 RH rare candy rh-6
x1 rescue energy ( if this is holo i will throw in 2 holo water energy, 1 is ex holo phantoms, 1 ex emerald)
total=66

mew ex-(legends maker)17 near mint
suicune star-28 near mint
espeon ex (unseen forces)-12near mint
umbreon ex(unseen forces)-13 near mint

total=70

just using troll and toad- please counteract, if not send pm, we will try to finalize something

Well... Maybe... The Umbreon ex is only $9.09. Also, could you switch the Espeon ex for a Mudkip *?

My
Magnazone prime $20

your
Rockets Mewtwo EX $8
Umbreon EX $3
manetric ex $3
Blastoise ex $6

I know these are not trollandtoad values, but no one goes by them for ex's

1 Pokemon communication RH
1 professor juniper RH- 2 would be nice if you have RH ----in the mail
2 energy retrieval RH ----in the mail
Do you have any RH black and white switches and how many? need 3 ----I'll check
Do you have any RH black and white energy searchs and how many? need 2 ----I'll check
Do you have any reverse holo junk arms from newest set and how many? thank you\ ----have one
tomorrow i can check those 3 ex cards what sets they are from i believe they are the good ones!

I just got my last needed gengar

How about
Your
X2 mew prime
X1 rh candy
X2 rh junk arm
X1 suicune star
X1 mew ex
X1 umbreon ex
50ish
Techdeck101 said:
Well... Maybe... The Umbreon ex is only $9.09. Also, could you switch the Espeon ex for a Mudkip *?

Hmmm... What Mew ex is it?

Legends maker mew ex
I'll also add in two holo water energies
1 from ex emerald and 1 from phantoms

I sir was skipped

konter_j8902 said:
My
Magnazone prime $20

your
Rockets Mewtwo EX $8
Umbreon EX $3
manetric ex $3
Blastoise ex $6

I know these are not trollandtoad values, but no one goes by them for ex's

Sorry I value my cards at what I can buy them for and what I can sell them for, I do believe most troll and toad price minus a few bucks but not too high specially on collectors items over playable items, but I want to try to keep price range a little even sorry

Hello the only item left needed from 3 days ago is 1 rescue energy I received all the others in a trade, so you have any magnezones primes or mews for trade[/i]
.::n00bmuffin::. said:
1 Pokemon communication RH
1 professor juniper RH- 2 would be nice if you have RH ----in the mail
2 energy retrieval RH ----in the mail
Do you have any RH black and white switches and how many? need 3 ----I'll check
Do you have any RH black and white energy searchs and how many? need 2 ----I'll check
Do you have any reverse holo junk arms from newest set and how many? thank you\ ----have one
tomorrow i can check those 3 ex cards what sets they are from i believe they are the good ones!

How about finalized deal added anoter ex
Your
X2 mew prime
X1 rh candy
X2 rh junk arm
X1 suicune star
X1 mew ex legends maker
X1 umbreon ex
X1 espeon ex

those are prices you can get them for on ebay.

Espeon ex for Mudkip*? Then it's a deal.

Techdeck101 said:
Espeon ex for Mudkip*? Then it's a deal.

Sorry I can't do 2 stars and 2 ex for 2 mews, the other stuff was just for spare decks and not really needed

Please check my list for:
1x Cinccino (RH)
2x Professor Juniper
5x Pokemon Communication
1x Zoroark
1x Krookodile (RH) (Low Want)
1x Reuniclus (RH) (Low Want)

Let me know if you find anything, thank you. =)

Fine. I will take that.

Skipped long ago?

aqua said:
Skipped long ago?
sorry, i couldnt find anything desperately needed, very sorry for the skip

I have:
3x Rare Candy UL (All RH)
2x Magnezone Prime

I need:
2x Suicune * (if NM to M)
1x Mudkip * (if NM to M)
1x Blastoise ex
Other EXs (deal eveners)
1x Zoroark BW
4x Serperior BW (Ability; 2x RH)
4x Samurott BW (Ability; 1x RH)
2x Emboar BW (Non-ability)
4x Zekrom BW (1x RH)

Lemme know what we can work out. The *s are my primary wants... if there's anything else you're looking for, lemme know. I probably have it. No Mew Primes, though. Thanks.

Back