• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

(7/5/2011) Huge Update with Black & White Cards!!!

RE: Updated List With EX's and getting rdy for Platinum Supreme Victors (8/5/09)

Shuckle the Snail - the Charmealon SF Reprint might be going to someone else but I can trade you the

SF Charizard Reprint

for

Dialga Lv X Promo , Mom's Kindness RH, Heatran Lv X - Pack

RE: Updated List With EX's and getting rdy for Platinum Supreme Victors (8/5/09)

the crippler 18 said:
Shuckle the Snail - the Charmealon SF Reprint might be going to someone else but I can trade you the

SF Charizard Reprint

for

Dialga Lv X Promo , Mom's Kindness RH, Heatran Lv X - Pack

I know i said i'd trade alot but that does seem an awful lot more by like $15 worth...mind adding maybe Life Herb (RH) and Aaron's Collection (RH) if you do it is a deal.

sure sounds like a deal to me.

PM me your address and the final deal to confirm plz.

Do you have any BTS? If so CML for them

SrSpoony - I don't have any extra Broken Time Space sorry.

RE: Updated List With Rising Rivals (7/20/09)

the crippler 18 said:
Rappermi - I can trade you both the Charmander and Charmeleon Reprints for your 2x SW Weavile's, MT Lumineon, GE Sceptile, and SF Machamp RH

i don't have the SW weavile anymore, please counter-offer

Would ya throw in a Drapion X in place of the 2x SW Weavile's?

the crippler 18 said:
Would ya throw in a Drapion X in place of the 2x SW Weavile's?

hows about my:
drapion x
lumineon
sceptile

your:
charmander
charmeleon

that sounds like a deal to me. PM me to finalize and the final trade.

you replied to my thread for Flygon Lv. X...sry, i didn't see anything

Hi.
Please CML for
Torterra LV.X
Gliscor 4 RR (RH)
Steelix 4 R (RH)

Hey do you have any of these cards below ?

Rhyperior 4
Hippowdown 4
Infernape 4
Riolu
Lucario
Buizel
Dusknoir
Giratina
Alakazam

pokecards - I have none of those sorry.

you posted on my list...for Garchomp Sleeves...sry, but you will need to offer more than that

Back