• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

(7/5/2011) Huge Update with Black & White Cards!!!

RE: Update (6/14/10) (Looking for a Uxie Lv X. Willing to trade alot for it.

Dmaster - do you happen to have an Ampharos Prime & a Ninetails HGSS for trade?

PokemonLv63X - I didn't really see anything sorry.

I'm new here and am just getting back into the game (stopped playing/collecting after the WotC Rocket set), so I apologize if I come off a bit clueless. =X

Anyway, I've been buying up boosters left and right to catch up to the new sets. I ended up pulling an Uxie Lv. X the other day, which has since been placed in a top-loader.

I really haven't a clue what this thing is worth, as far as trades go, so I'd really appreciate it if you could give me an idea of what you could offer and what would be fair. Let me know. Thanks!

is there anything you would like off my list and you could list some things and then I could let ya know what cards out of the List that I would be able to trade you for the Uxie Lv X.

the crippler 18 said:
Dmaster - do you happen to have an Ampharos Prime & a Ninetails HGSS for trade?

My only Ninetails isn't for trade. I have an extra Ampharos, but I didn't see enough off your list for it. All I saw was the Magikarp+Combee. :[

dmaster out.

dang... well I don't really wanna do a trade this small so lets just forget the trade. Sorry man.

Just letting you know I replied to your post on my thread, and I will do the trade if you are still up for it. However I can't send any PM's yet ): Didn't reach the 10 post mark o-o

cml for kindra prime

Steelix_Kid

I have a Steelix EX for trade and I like your Glaceon Lv X, T Tar Prime, 5x Rare Candies, and the Jirachi Unleashed.

I don't have the Kingdra Prime anymore sorry but if theres anything else on my list that you saw let me know and I can add onto the Steelix EX.

Let Me Know if we can work something out plz.

ace310j - I don't have the Kingdra Prime anymore sorry. I was however Interested in your Cursegar, SF Gengar, HGSS Ninetails x2, and AR Charizard so if there was anything else you saw let me know.

CML for
Alph Lith
Steelix EX.

ace310j - how about this...

My
Alph Lith

Your
Cursegar
SF Gengar
Ninetails HGSS
AR Charizard

the crippler 18 said:
Steelix_Kid

I have a Steelix EX for trade and I like your Glaceon Lv X, T Tar Prime, 5x Rare Candies, and the Jirachi Unleashed.

I don't have the Kingdra Prime anymore sorry but if theres anything else on my list that you saw let me know and I can add onto the Steelix EX.

Let Me Know if we can work something out please.

ace310j - I don't have the Kingdra Prime anymore sorry. I was however Interested in your Cursegar, SF Gengar, HGSS Ninetails x2, and AR Charizard so if there was anything else you saw let me know.
i can do ttar prime for it

No the cursegar is close to the same as it. I would do Cursegar or Charizard and 2x ninetails fo it.

Do you have more Crystal cards or Gold Star cards? LMK buddy. :)

Steelix_Kid - Would you do it for your Glaceon Lv X?

ace310j - Lets do the Charizard AR and the 2x Ninetails for the Alph Lith. I'll PM you with the Trade Details.

DJ Hype Vibes - I don't have anymore of the Crystal or Gold Star Pokemon sorry.

the crippler 18 said:
Steelix_Kid - Would you do it for your Glaceon Lv X?

ace310j - Lets do the Charizard AR and the 2x Ninetails for the Alph Lith. I'll PM you with the Trade Details.

DJ Hype Vibes - I don't have anymore of the Crystal or Gold Star Pokemon sorry.

do you have any sleeves laying around that you could throw in

I do but none of them are Sealed if thats ok with you. Let Me Know and I'll tell ya which 1's I have.

Back