(7) Lots of News [12/24]

RE: Lots of News [12/24]

The Brock and Dawn thing is old. Even before the Beasts distribution and Zoroark news. But I still like how they're coming back. I know your catching up on things, but still...

pokemaister899: Come on. WPM has a life, you have yours. Back off on the late news. Everyone should just be glad that he's catching up on everything he's missed.

Anyways, like I said- thanks for catching up on the news. I haven't heard much about M14, so it's nice to get this bit of information.

I want that calendar O_O
If TPCi released that calendar, then maybe the two release dates are different release dates for certain countries? I certainly hope so- that would be a PERFECT release date :3

Isn't it a bit too early to release display boxes considering the game's release is 5 months away if the revealed date is true.
I would like that fancy calender too. :)

The monkeys names are similar. they have the word pan than sear, for cooking, then sage, a spice, the pour, i dont really see how that relates to cooking. it might be that they are cooking pokemon because of their oven mitt hands and the first gym.

Maybe they are pouring something into a pan, i dont know. (this was for panpour).

but awesome names.

Wasn't really expecting their names to be that but it suits them since they're with the cooking trio.... best name of the 3 is Pansear( it sounds so cool chimpansear lol) :D{R}

Sooo I might actually get some time off from having to buy cards? I have no interest in the Shiny Legends and even less interest in reprints of cards I don't use. There'd better be some GOOD reprints from rotated sets for me to even consider buying packs or supporting a pre-release.

Panpour keeps reminding me of Pampers for some reason, now I can't get the image of nappies out of my head every time I hear the name

Water Pokémon Master said:
According to Gamestop employee information, Black and White will be released on Sunday, April 17th.

I thought the games were gonna be released on 4/11... or are these old?
(I took the pics myself)
pokemonwhite.png
pokemonblack.png

Wow. A lot of awesome es. The Black and White boxes look pretty awesome and the new card boxes look pretty col. Man we have some pretty cool stuff and will make great gifts for Valentines day XD.:)

First, April 1st, then April 22nd, then April 17th, now April 11th! Come on Gamestop! I really hope Nintendo or Pokemon.com reveals the official release date next week, so all these rumored dates can stop! I still have high hopes for the games being released in March. Nintendo had already revealed a Q1 2011 on their financial sheet in November, then, we are getting the Shiny Beasts in early January, then, there are the dates on that calendar March 4th and March 6th. I don't really know about March 4th, but March 6th is a Sunday so that could be a release date for the games? Also, Does anyone else find it odd that on the official Toy"R"US site about the Ash's Pikachu event, it shows a photo of Ash and Pikachu from Best Wishes. Could that mean something?

Panpour is pour because you pour drinks for people in restaurants.

Personally, I think the pans are awesome names!

Aww yeah, we finally get some US Pokémon Black and White news. I like the names for the monkeys but as Playerking said, it will take some getting used to. I guessed April 3rd for the release day, hopefully my guess is still correct.
Merry Christmas, everyone!

I am glad to see the box art for Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. I was expecting them to look like that anyways. The monkey trio names will take some time to get used to since we have been hearing/reading/talking about the Japanese names.

The new banner that Xous made look great and he did a great job on it. Anyways I am looking forward to more information about the games.

Back