(8) Lots of News [11/7]

Loved the videos, plus the new cards. The video about "How Pokemon Get Made" was nice.

I am really disappointed that tsutarja and the bird are females,
darumaki ARE SOO CUTE also hihidaruma but darumaki are awesome :3

Darg! Please don't let Lost World be in this new set. Anyway Takeshi Shudou will be missed, and his memory will be cherished. It's about time we got the Arceus movie. (Dan Green is pleased)

Man, lots of new news great finds WPM, I guess that means we are getting lost world in the new legend set though :/ Also quick question when it says "A new package called the "Clash of Legends" box will be released later this month for $14.99. The package will come in two varieties, with either Dialga LV.X, Palkia LV.X, and a jumbo version of Palkia & Dialga LV.X (meaning a jumbo card of each half), or Darkrai LV.X, Cresselia LV.X, and a jumbo Darkrai & Cresselia LV.X. Each package will also come with four booster packs. Jumbo LEGEND cards? Sounds awesome!" Do they mean to say Legends when it says Lv. X's?

QQ, Oh man...I'm gonna miss Takeshi Shudo...*sniff*T-That guy made one of my f-favorite legendary Pokemon...
I loved the interview of how Pokemon got made, btw, and like Mew said, about time the Arceus movie is made for us!

Wow. Feburary 1st for the Arceus Movie? 19 months? That's pretty ridiculous if you ask me.
Also, the Takeshi Shudo blog translations are very interesting. He's going to be missed greatly, especially throughout the Pokemon Community and Fanbase.

Thanks for the videos, and the scans. Season 13 is turning out to be a lot better than I had first expected. The HGSS box holos of Meganium, Typhlosion, and Feraligatr look fantastic, imo.

Im so glad that we can finally get the dvd for the arceus movie. I was waiting for it to have my movie marathon. :p I like the article about how pokemon are made.

Can someone list the cards we're missing in America that might be in the next set? Because I can't recall anything much other than the cards cut from LL.

I've found this on Google.

It's dutch, use Google Translate to read the set description.

Hope that helps.

The Evolutions Pack in December? I went to Target today, and found one. It had a Rising Rivals booster (I think, because it was covered by the cards. Looks like the Rotom booster though) and came with the Charizard AR line.

yea, those have been out for a while now.
got myself 3 packs
boosters packs were SV and RR
there could be others, but i couldnt tell

I hope that Lost world isn't released in the HS set. Is it possible that Call of Legends is the new BW set?
I'm glad the Arceus movie is finally released.

Here is a picture of the box set:
(picture taken by me)
212222-1.jpg

It comes with: 2 Triumphant, 1 Undaunted, 1 Unleashed, 1 Base

It is with much joy that I say to anyone who doubted and insisted there would be no filler set, and to the sites that were already saying Triumphant was the last HS set, this: Take that! In the face! Filler set FTW!

Oh, and expect Lost World to be in it *muah ha ha*...

btw, I read on Bulbapedia that the jumbo legend cards were already combined cards and not a jumbo for each half...

Can someone list the cards we're missing in America that might be in the next set? Because I can't recall anything much other than the cards cut from LL.

DP-P Promos
30 - Palkia
33 - Dialga
34 - Grotle
37 - Monferno
38 - Prinplup
41 - Croagunk
44 - Aipom
45 - Staravia
58 - Garchomp LV. X
75 - Porygon-Z LV. X
98/99 - Pikachu
105 - Palkia LV. X
109 - Real World's Giratina
123 - Drapion LV. X
124 - Charmander

DPt-P Promos
9 - Squirtle
15 - Lucario
30 - Bulbasaur
32 - Chatot
40 - Arceus
43 - Ash's Pikachu M LV. X
44 - Michina Temple
47 - Jigglypuff
48 - Ultimate Zone
50 - Heatran

Leafeon vs. Metagross Deck
10 (Leafeon) - Dual Ball

Battle Starter Decks
8 (Raichu) - Pokemon Reversal
9 (Torterra) - Poke Ball

L-P Promos
5 - Chikorita
6 - Cyndaquil
7 - Totodile
8 - Mareep
9 - Phanpy
10 - Teddiursa
55 - Master's Book
62-66 - Shiny Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Ho-oh and Lugia
68 - Master Key
71-76 - Shiny Kyogre, Groudon, Palkia, Dialga, Rayquaza and Deoxys-N
79 - Shopping Pikachu

Lost Link
3 - Tangela
4 - Tangrowth
8 - Relicanth
12 - Pachirisu
16 - Mime Jr.
17 - Mr. Mime
19 - Seviper
25 - Riolu
26 - Lucario
28 - Snorlax
34 - Zangoose
37 - Research Documents
38 - Lost Remover
40 - Lost World

Now, some of these are just Japanese promos of cards that we DID get but that have new different artwork for the promo version, movie promos (and we haven't gotten those in forever) or cards given away for Japanese-exclusive places like the Japanese Pokemon Centers. I wouldn't expect a lot of them in February's filler set, but they might use a few of the alternate artworks etc because a lot of Power Keepers was reprints with new artwork too.

whats the possibility of the last hgss to be based on the actual hgss game.
i want to see some pokemon that were in the game but never made it to card form. examples being the kanto starters you got from prof oak
as well as some of the pokemon used by the elite fours, cant really recall which ones though >_<

@Frost: Thank you! I forgot most of the promos. =.= So we've got slightly more than half a normal set they could pull from.

The only thing that disturbs me about that list is a lack of Stage 2s. PLENTY of basics, a few Stage 1s to choose from, but... hmmm. My guess is they'll reprint/create some Stage 2s, and give us quite a few promos and the remainder of LL, maybe minus Lost World. I think if they were going to give us that, it would have come with Gengar.

Back