(8) Lots of News [11/7]

I was about to say lol. Yeah, it comes with 5 packs: 1 heartgold soulsilver, 1 unleashed, 1 undaunted, and 2 triumphant. and of course the 3 promo cards and that awesome Entei figure :D

I got my box Sunday. I think the Entei figure is my favorite part. I'm a sucker for figures ^^;

k so since wer not getting black white set yet and its another hgss set u think we r still gonna get the new erratas in jan-march like the rare candy errata and stuff?

Please improve on your grammar and spelling on your posts to make it legible and easier for other people to read. -Steadfast

Rare Candy wasn't errataed, it had a ruling change.

When we'll get the erratas to Potion, Pokémon Center and Great Ball, if we will, is anyone's guess.

I hope we never get new Pokémon Center... Our current one owns in Unlimited.

rare candy was errataed.

the ruling change was that you cannot use it during your first turn.

the errata was that rare candy now acts like pokemon breeder. you can only put a stage 2 evolution onto the basic when you would be allowed to evolve that pokemon

InuMimi said:
I got my box Sunday. I think the Entei figure is my favorite part. I'm a sucker for figures ^^;

I like the Giratina one the best, because of material used to make it.

I will deeply deeply miss the guy out of all the episodes of pokemon three out of my top 5 favorites were written by him (1. Son of Jigglypuff, 2. Go West young Meowth, 3. Fly me to the moon, 4. no big woop, 5. the art of pokemon.) He is truely a genius writter and he will be missed very much.

Back