• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~~ 80baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: 80baby

EXCELLENT Trader, and was very happy to have received the cards so quickly. Very responsive as well as professional. Would absolutely trade with again. +1

+1 Excellent trader, cards got here in two days, and they were in awesome condition! :)

+1 Great trader!

He kept great communication and was quick to accomodate my requests. Cards were shipped quickly and arrived in condition described. I would trade with him again :)

Great trader! +1 there were a few complications on bothends but everything got cleared up in no time at all thanks alot!

(Reference .. 70 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative – omahanime)

Neutral Ref +0 He got my end on 10/5/2010. He said he would send the next day..after 17 days of excuses (assuming 3 for actual mail delivery) I Finally got my end on 10/26/2010. If this were in the middle of BR season I would have been A lot more upset than I am..and I'm pretty upset now. Summary: You shouldn't trade with him if you expect your cards in a timely fashion.

(Reference .. 74 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative – omahanime)

i can honestly say this is the best trader i have dealt with. Cards came very well protected he kept in touch he sent only 2 cards per toploader which made them even better thank you great trade will trade again +1 ref!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back