• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~~ 80baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: 80baby

In the PMs we exchanged he said "I promise they're in good condition" because I asked, "Are they NM-M?". And while I won't hold it against that he said he promised because I'm just not like that, I will say that I strongly disliked what I got.

He sent me his 3 "Good condition" Call Energies. I sent my 2 DCE, 1 RH. My cards are good as new, what I received? Not so much. One card has smudges all over it. One card had a stain on the front, and a bend on the back. The last one has scratches etched in.

But still I received, and I needed them for my brother. And he can use them in a sleeve. So I guess I leave a +1 ref.

Read this ref if you are going to trade with this trader

Fast shipping, well protected, great trader ! will definitely trade again ;) +1

Everything was received just fine, cards in flawless condition, good packaging, somewhat lengthy wait time on arrival though. Will trade again! +1

Was missing a card he was supposed to send, but it was a low-valued uncommon so I didn't feel the need to pursue the matter further. Just be cautious when trading with this fellow; next time the card might be worth something and you might have an issue on your hands.

+1

great trader!!!! will trade again in the future!!! +1

(Reference .. 10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative – omahanime)

Very good. Sent the cards in BETTER condition then described. It was like they were fresh out of the pack. Also, he's quick to respond to PMs, which I find valuble when trading, +1 Ref

Good trader. Some slight snags, but were easily fixed. He wasvery negotiable! +1 Ref!

+1

There was some confusion with the mail, so it took a really long time to get it. Not his fault, though.

Playmat came in good condition, one little stain, but it works.

Fast, reliable, quick to answer PMs. Great trader! I will look forward to trading with him again!!

It took a long time to receive. We confirmed the trade on July 3rd and it took until August 10th to get here. I asked him if the cards were mint and he said all except one of them, but when I received them, 2 of the other cards had little dirt spots or something on them, another different card was scratched, and the last card had a little crease in it. +/-0 Ref.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back