(9) Lots o' News [11/3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a chance that the 2 cards are energies. Logic.

Anyway, I haven't been to my toys r us in awhile and don't know what they have in stock. :(

Or it could be an oversight, you know.
I wouldn't doubt the 2 missing cards are energy. That, or maybe when WPM wrote the article, he forgot to put the last "2x _________"

Has anyone actually got the David Cohen set and checked the decklist it gives? Does it have 58 or 60 cards?

My Walmart doesn't have any Prime Challenge boxes. Then again, it has about 40 Litwick Blisters in stock but no Axew blisters....

The vendors in my area are very lazy, (which could explain having no Prime Challange Boxs) remember the Dialga/Palkia box and the Darkrai/Cresselia box? Well they didn't get on store shelfs until A MONTH AFTER THE RELEASE DATE! (if the release date was in November of last year, I could be thinking of another Pokemon TCG product) (I hate having to make my dad drive me 25-45 minutes away to find the cards I want :()

^ OH man I know how that is! The vendors here only come twice a month, so everything is always late! Also, one of the local comic shops over-charges for boxes. The Prime, Resh/Zek, and Victini boxes have all been 25$ a pop. This is why I shop at Target. ha!

Please, don't revive threads that are older than 2 weeks. omahanime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back