Ruling A deck List

Andyman

Pokemon Amethyst Spriter
This is kind of a noob question, but whats ina RAMBO deck and where can I see a deck list

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=236&page=5
^thats the link to where it is described
i dont think rambo is already an archetype, so don't feel bad for not knowing what's in it.:)
cyao

At first I thought RAMBO was

Rrydon
Aridos
Mew ex
Breloom [DX]
Onix [FrLg]

Here's the deck list

--Pokemon x18--
2 Rhyhorn [HL]
2 Rhydon [HL]
2 Spinark [UF]
2 Ariados [UF]
2 Shroomish [EM]
2 Breloom [DX]
2 Mew ex [FrLg]
2 Onix [FrLg]
2 Steelix ex

--Trainers x24--
4 PETM
4 Tv Reporter
4 Dual Ball
3 Strength Charm
2 Rocket's Admin
2 Battle Frontier
2 Super Scoop Up
2 Pokemon Retriver
1 pokemon Reversal

--Energy x18--
6 Fighting Energy
6 Grass Energy
6 4/Holon Eletrode 2/Holon's Magnemite

A good start for this deck is to have Rrydon active so u can power up your bench. At after that KILL!!!!!!

Just something random

uhhhhhh, shocking fire does not = RAMBO. Shocking fire is BTC, not rambo. BTC is BlaziTricChu, comboing Blaziken, Manectric and raichu for power attacks.

Hiya,
@Jay, he's talking about my post.

A basic Rambo deck will be:

Pokemon (25):
4x Torchic
2x Combusken
3x Blaziken (R/S Firestarter)
2x Blaziken ex
4x Dunsparce (SS)
2x Skitty (R/S Lullaby)
2x Delcatty (Energy Draw)
2x Team Aqua's Electrike (Self Attach)
2x Team Aqua's Manectric (Power Shift)
2x Rayquaza ex

Trainers (18):
4x Oracle
4x TV Reporter
4x Prof. Oak's Research
4x Rare Candy
2x Warp Point

Energies (17):
13x Fire
4x Lightning

The strategy is, Dunsparce get your Pokemon out, Evolve. Delcatty discards energy, with oracle, a ludicargo of old times. Then, use firestarter to TA Manetrick, use the Power Shift to Bex or Rayquaza and hit 100-200 every turn.

hope it helps,

cya.

RAMBO, even Chris Fulop used it. HEY, DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT, HE DID! So the tactic is have Blaziken Firestarter and Manectric as well. You can have RAMBOD with Delta Dragonite, though it does not work so well. So you get it with Firestarter and move it with Manectric.

Hiya,

@Armaldoex, read my post.
BAR, the original version of this deck can still be used.
Delta d, Ampharos UF, and Rayquaza or any other big hitter like Lugia ex. Same strategy, use Delta Charge, move to your active using Ampharos and play HolonTrode or HolonTon. Repeat this process every turn.
Very powerful, especially with Holon cards that needs discards to use. Just discard Lightning, and you get yourself a T2 Lugia ex.
Much more effective the LBS, but not too reliable...The only good thing is it's a non-ex deck, not like LBS, but 2 Stage 2's...Nah...

cya.

Back