A Fakemon Of Every Type-- Round 1

What typing would you like to see for round 2?

• Total voters
I'm so down on this man :3 I'm making my entry right now; and I work alone.. :)

Oh and what if we did Steel/Poison? that'd be fun.

With regards to the typings chosen for future rounds, we'll see what happens. I'll remove poll options that prove to be unpopular (such as Fire/Ghost here), but there's no official process or anything, although I will ask around for suggestions and such when they're needed.

BoompsycBaconsfakemonround1.png

Alternate Baltoy evo anyone? Made in Paint over liek, 9000 hours. If we post card spoilers/VGC movesets, does it count as support art? LOL name. flaming psychic doll Psysplosion.

Card spoilers:
Psysplosion {R} HP 90
Stage 1
{R}{R} Mind Burn 40+
If the Defending Pokemon has a Poke-Power, this attack does 40 damage plus 40 more damage.
{P}{C}{C} Mental Explosion 30+
If Psysplosion has 8 or more damage counters on it, Psysplosion is now knocked out and this attack does 30 damage plus 100 more damage.

VGC set:
Name: Calm Minder
Calm Mind
Flamethrower
Recover
Psychic

EVs:
252 HP
252 Def
4 Sp. ATK

Psysplosion has OK HP, good defense, and good Sp. ATK. This set allows it to wall while dishing out ridiculous amounts of damage. It can also Recover for extra livability. Scizor makes a good partner for it, as it resists Ground, Dark, and Ghost. It also can out-speed fast things that would seek to kill Psysplosion before it gets set up. Be careful of the 25% from Stealth Rocks.

dex: It is said that this Pokemon was originally a doll, but hate from human kind made it angry. It explodes when it gets truly upset.

lol probably my favorite entry so far. It just the perfect balance of awesome and hilarious.

aw man, I'd totally love to do this if I still can.

I'll edit with the picture later tonight most probably

here it is, with a full body thing and backsprite, I was gonna make a shiny form, but I was too lazy, maybe later.
the name is a play on words of flamboyant, with the root for fire flam in it.
flamboy.jpg

P.S. I really think round two should be electric/bug

hey LORDY JONES, cool fakemon! It looks like you hand drew it and then edited it digitally. how exactly did you do that? just wondering. thanks.

Mine is a brach evo, but I'm thinking it can't actually have parts from other pokemon (e.g., Mewtwo with Charizard wings). IDK, if bacon allows it you can, but IMO it's not a fakemon if it isn't totally original.

I'm working on one. Probably won't be very good, but it's a try. I'll update this post when I have time to scan it.

I made this!(sorry its a bit blurry) http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/518/p5250028.jpg

Sorry, I don't have a scan thing (I think) :(

Name: Pychomp (Py for Pyro which is Fire, and Chomp for the teeth nom nom nom...)
Type: Levitating Flame Snake Pokemon
Dex Entry: If bitten by this Pokemon, you will forget everything about it's existance, and the horns on it's head are used for seeing the near future. This combination of skills make it a fierce Pokemon to meet in battle.

Will make more drawings of him
EDIT: I lied :3

squirtli said:
I'm working on one. Probably won't be very good, but it's a try. I'll update this post when I have time to scan it.

I am excite.

when does the entry time end?

EDIT: ooh! my 666th post! how auspicious!

Back