• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

A New Version of Pluffles? =0 BR's Masters

Zangoose

Aspiring Trainer
4-4-4 Jumpluff
2-2 Sunflora
2-1 Uxie X
1 Smeargle UD
2 Unown Q
2 Crobat G
=23

3 Collector
4 Bebes
4 Communication
4 Cyrus
3 Judge
3 Palmer's
4 PokeTurn
4 BTS
4 Candy
1 LuxBall

7 Grass

Strategy is to Donk, or just mass attack a lot. If your pluffs die then palmer's plus Sunshine Graces = another Jumpluff. I'm trying to remake this :p It has a disruption side, w/ 3 Judge's cause when you judge and knock out their main attacker it's hard. With Plume running around 2-2 or more Sunflora's needed. Smeargles ridiculous in this, Grabbing your Cyrus for my energy and my Supporter and a poketurn. Also when you burn a turn on a Crobat that's active you can Portrait for lets say collector and grab a Q and the other things you need like a hoppip.

Luxray X works wonders in this deck, drop a Palmers and a Smeargle for a 1-1 luxray X.

Nah, without Claydol is very difficult to set up a Luxray and to find the Turns. Reversal are better.

yeah but reversals are flippy, but hen Lux can be sprayed so I gues it comes down to what you prefer. Also the deck runs turns so it can use bright look more.

-1 crobat g
-1 unown q
+1-1 line of shaymin land forme lv x
Shaymin X should be added because of its body. Enough said.

- 1 Smeargle
- 1 Skiploom
+ 2 Grass Energy

For more possibility of donk, without Claydol and Roseanne's Research only 7 energies aren't enough.

Back