RBY A Pokemon Yellow Remake??

MACHAMP_MASTER

457 MACHAMP CARDS And counting!
Hey guys Scrolling through youtube I found this! Does anyone think its legit? or just fan made? It looks Rather good!:D

Vid link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjFeE7tStro

RE: Pokemon Yellow Remake??

I too saw this but it is obviously fake. It is not in the news, not in Bulbapedia, nothing so it is probably fake.

It does like nice. But since it would fall in with the Kanto remakes, Fire Red and Leaf Green, wouldn't it have that style of box art for it, and not the style of box art Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum used for the box?

Although if it were real it'd be awesome. But I doubt it.

I would guess not because it would have probably been released with FRLG or soon after the release of FRLG. The news would've heard about it by now. I doubt this is true.

It's fake, Clearly, first of all, it's not in Japanese, which always comes first.

your right its definetly a fake it has to start in japenese

yeah it looks like some pasted cover unless they somehow release it in 2010

Obviously fake; it would have actually been announced before such cover art would be released, and it would be in Japanese, not English. Plus, the cover depicts the game as having an "E" rating from the ESRB, yet there's no actual trace of the game on their site, which means that it's definitely fake.

with gold and silver coming out, my and my friend were talking about this. I think I'd be awesome if they made a remake of yellow. but keeping it real oldschool, with Ash as the default player name and Gary and the rival. and Pikachu as your starter :D

As with the announcement of Gold & Silver, I do believe a Yellow remake will, sadly, never occur.
Perhaps the next generation will allow your Starter to follow you?

*crosses fingers*

I love that idea Sox :D

Wow So G&S are in the Works? Thats a Surprise!:D

Wow The video is gone!! Removed by Nintendo maybe?

It says ''This video has been removed due to terms of use violation'' so that video was illegal.

MACHAMP_MASTER said:
Wow So G&S are in the Works? Thats a Surprise!:D

Wow The video is gone!! Removed by Nintendo maybe?
Nah, I had personally flagged the video for being misleading (being used to tell people that there was a Yellow reamke, when the cover displayed was quite clearly fake).

Back