• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Absols Trades! Have to update I am in the process now.

RE: Absols Trades. [H] Machamp Prime [W] Mew Prime & Gengar Primes & more

Can we do:

My:
Salamence Lv X (10.99)

Your:
Shiny Dialga CoL (7.99)
Electrode Prime (2.79)

Based on T&T Prices

No thanks I want Salamence for a collection I do not need it, but I would like it will you make another offer? Also for the others cards I asked for.

Does anyone out there have sleeves that they are willing to trade?

My:
Arceus X 94/99 (7.99)

Your:
Shiny Dialga (7.99)

Still T&T Prices of course. Or 1 of the other ones with a Dark Arceus?

Sorry I got it I do not need it anymore.

Still need any of the other two Arceuses?

Not really I checked T&T it said 4.99 for Arceus Lv.X.

RE: Absols Trades. [H] Machamp Prime lost world&EXs [W] Mew Prime & Gengar Primes & more

I've got arceus AR 5-9, a few beginning doors, and a few ultimate zones, how many of each do you need?

RE: Absols Trades. [H] Machamp Prime lost world&EXs [W] Mew Prime & Gengar Primes & more

Sorry I will list exactly what I need soon, but I do not need those. When I list those you can see what I need.

@carlitosbob I have posted the Arceus cards. Do you have any of them?

CML for Shining Dialga CoL? Or I could do Arceus X 96/99 and Heatran (AR) for it.

You would not be willing to trade your Gengar Prime for anything would you?

There's nothing on your list that I really need that much, especially for a Gengar Prime. Sorry

Ok that is what I thought.

the ones I do have are decked. sorry.

Oh OK thanks anyway!

@ Lunistrella Will you do anything else for the Arceus Lv.Xs then Shiny Dialga?

The Dialga is the only thing I like on your wants, but I like the SE and SR legends from your friend haha. What are his wants?

I have SR unlisted also. But he wants lost worlds,and Lost Pokemon, and of course Mew Prime.

Will you make an offer?

Back