Finished Add-on Sentence Game !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord Ombra in the secrecy of his room pulls out his Bratz dolls and Barbies to show his girly side and

Completely destroyed them to show his masculine side, which is much larger than his feminine side, and

lord ombra, in admitting that he has a feminine side, totally destroys his manly side which causes him to pull out his secret stash of Hanna montana and Disney princess toys as he sucks his thumb, then

the real Lord Ombra watches as the impostor lord ombra embarrasses himself, and destroys the impostor and

then the real Lord Ombra after destroying the imposter, sees the Hanna Montana and Disney princess toys laying there, picks them up and begins playing and dancing with the dolls and in fact puts on a matching Cinderella dress that makes him feel so pretty, then...

Realizes that he has been mind controlled by mojoshow10, goes into a giant rage, and sends mojoshow10 permanently into the Underworld, which he cannot get out from, and

I punch Lord Ombra and kick him in the place where you shouldn't be kicked and I laugh in his face and put tape on his mouth and glue his hands to his side and throw him on a ship, where he'll never return from

THE END

New Setence
Lord Ombra failed kindergarten 10 million times so he

proved that it was bad for your skin, and thought (sorry, laughed) some more about Dawnfanboy's hopeless love, and

it kills itself for being so stupid, and it also drank 20-year old Pepsi, which took away it's mortality, then

lord ombra, suddenly realizing how rediculous his last comment was, buried his head in the sand and breathed deeply, then

then Lord Ombra was nice to everyone because if he is mean again he's going to get a ban, and

bacon edit: Yeah, I edited that. Be nice.

and Lord Ombra decided to be nice for once and gave Dawn a love potion so she started loving Dawnfanboy and forgot all about Darth Vader, Lord Ombra removed his anti-Dawnfanboy spell, and they lived happily ever after in a

Lord Ombra's realm which has every luxury known to man and Pokemon after Lord Ombra realized that Darth Vader is worthless, and has been manipulating him, so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back