Adrenaline

I've done done a triatholon, bike-a-thon, and marathon which gives you an extreme amount of adrenaline. Knowing that you accomplished something helps to ;D

I've seen a lot on here I agree with so I'll compile them: Skydiving, Cliff Jumping, Rock Climbing, driving really fast (on some empty road obviously).

dmaster out.

Hmm, I'd either try sending a threatening e-mail to a mob boss in South Philly or climbing Mount Everest. Those should give you a huge rush. ;p But in all seriousness, I'd just try doing new things. For example, the same kind of thing happened to me a couple months ago. So I signed up for the school basketball team. I suck eggs at basketball, but I got to know a couple of new people and had a lot more fun than I thought I would. I also ended up getting the flu and pneumonia consecutively in a freak coincidence and missed a week of the already short season but it was fun anyway. Or if there's some kind of hiking spot near you, I found it fun to do that too.

having done/accompanied like 9/10ths of hatedisc's list i can honestly say it's pretty foolproof when you've run out of things to do

A++++++++++++++++++ on post

Oren...Oren...

Get off the computer (not for forever), and get on the treadmill, get your cardio up...It's what I do. :D

Try Jujitsu. I do it and findit fantastic. ITs one of the very first and oldest martial arts, and is all about 'chi', or energy. Its not weird and chineesy mystical, (mostly because it comes from Japan lolfail,) but ratehr genius in the way you can use your opponents own energy against them to carry out techniques.

Other than that, jut chilling with friends works for me. When I haven't got something to do I'll call someone up and go hang out somwhere. Or maybe go to the gym with my dad :)

EDIT: just remebered, the biggest adrenaline rush I've ever got was from Stealth in Thorpe park. Stupidly scary roller coasters work if you're after adrenaline.

Well all of those things are great but the adrenaline jumps are relatively quick :/. None of them have long lasting adrenaline. It is in my opinion that the only true cure for bordom(sp?) with life is independence. At first it sounds weird like all it's gonna do is space you from your family or friends, however that is not true. Once you gain a certain amount of self-relience life is not so boring anymore. Attempt to start doing as much as you can on your own (for example ride your bike to the store if you need something, ride your bike to a friends house even though the trip there would normally require a car ride out. Take vacations on your own. Head out for school before it even starts and get there super early. Or even get a job(((you are 15 after all)))). Try becoming extremely active at school and in social circles. I am not trying to detach you from a family life but if it is in a extreme case you could simply use your house as a place to sleep, not a whole lot more. I think you would be surprised what a little independence can do. Anyway just disregard this if its bad advice, does not affect me either way. good luck

PLATINUM226 said:
Maybe you could go paintballing that always has your adrenaline pumping and its fun.

I second this statement. Paintballing is also a great stress-releaver.

You never told me you did martial arts. >:[ Jeez, Len.

If you don't want to paintball, maybe go to a nearby sledding hill, since it's in the middle of winter? Go Sledding, or Snowboarding.

Or better yet, go to a ski slope.

#1weavile said:
Nothing beats a good roller coaster :p
That's because there's no such thing as a "good roller coaster". I always come out with a headache because my head hit the metal bars about 100 times (depends on length of said coaster).

Paintballing isn't worth it. Last time I went paintballing, a guy there was found having an actual gun (though not using it obviously). The time before that, 90% of the other paintballers were gang members. Don't wanna be associated D:

Water parks are worthwhile, I guess. You need really hardcore ones to be any fun though. Gotta have a 90% verticle drop :D. Also, pissing off your friends by giving them 100% dark chocolate is great fun. Just be warned, you better hope you get your adrenaline up soon after ;P

I really like the idea of paint ball. Thanks to those who suggested it.

As for Limitless's question, I don't know what you saw on Fight Quest, but we never spar without protective gear unless it's very light contact. The person who runs our studio is a 10th Degree Black Belt in Hapkido who appeared in several movies when he was in his 20s (but he's in his 60's now). I think he's the only, or maybe there are others still alive, that helped found Hapkido as we know it today...and I just went on a rant. It doesn't really provide me with adrenaline, but maybe it's because I don't go to tournaments or do hardcore fighting. Maybe hardcore fighting is what I need.

And to be perfectly clear, I'm not looking for exercise. Even though there are several exercises that may boost adrenaline, I'm not looking for advice like "go running on a treadmill" and that is totally not directed at one person in this thread who told me to go run on a treadmill. *cough*

Play Russian Roulette. Trust me that gets your heart pumping.

Anyway on a realistic note, definitly go climbing and abseiling. What an adreline pump when you are dangling 3000 feet above ground. Bungee jumping maybe?

Basically anything that has a chance of you dieing :D

kashmaster said:
Play Russian Roulette. Trust me that gets your heart pumping.

Anyway on a realistic note, definitly go climbing and abseiling. What an adreline pump when you are dangling 3000 feet above ground. Bungee jumping maybe?

Basically anything that has a chance of you dieing :D

Abseiling (German: abseilen, "to rope down"), rappelling in American English, is the controlled descent down a rope

for those of you, who like me, didn't recognize the word.

Laser tag can give a rush. My local Brunswick Zone has an Unlimited play from 4-11 on Wednesdays for $10.

Snowboarding is the ultimate source of adrenaline if you live close to the mountains.. and adrenaline is mainly activated by a feeling of fear or unknowingness, as proven in snowboarding. you're going a good speed dodging other people and trees and going off jumps, it's great fun. skiing doesn't give you the same feeling though because you don't have to lean into turns as much as in snowboarding, and thats one of the fun aspects of it. and you don't necessarily "need" adrenaline, it's more of a need to do something, and to be honest a major timekiller is having a girlfriend lol and dude, i've seen pictures of you, that shouldn't be too hard for you to get one. xD

Lenny said:
As for Limitless's question, I don't know what you saw on Fight Quest, but we never spar without protective gear unless it's very light contact. The person who runs our studio is a 10th Degree Black Belt in Hapkido who appeared in several movies when he was in his 20s (but he's in his 60's now). I think he's the only, or maybe there are others still alive, that helped found Hapkido as we know it today...and I just went on a rant. It doesn't really provide me with adrenaline, but maybe it's because I don't go to tournaments or do hardcore fighting. Maybe hardcore fighting is what I need.

Well, the Hapkido on Fight Quest was all the way in a different country, where Hapkido originated (I totally forgot where it was...), so that might be why they didn't use any protective gear.

Really, a 10th degree black belt? In Tae Kwon Doe the black belt ranking system only goes up to 9th. The only way someone is considered a 10th degree black belt in Tae Kwon Doe is if they die when they're a 9th degree. It's interesting to see the differences in martial arts. I guess you learn something new every day.

Hmm, I didn't see anyone say anything about BMX or Skateboarding. Maybe even aggressive in-line skating. Maybe even learn how to Ice skate and pick up Ice Hockey playing as defense,

Back