Adults on pokebeach?

MylesPrower said:
Yeah. I wish my family was into it, too. My older brother ridicules me for it, and my parents don't think It's good for my future. But, whatever. It makes me happy, and that's all that should matter to my family.

Yeah, of course not >>

Awww. D=

Poor Myles.

If it wasn't for my brother liking Pokemon with me, I might have given up on it long ago. It makes it a lot more fun when you have someone in your family that is just as obsessed as you about Pokemon.

But, then again, I have only 1 friend my age outside of PokeBeach that likes Pokemon.

I'm almost 20, and I've been with Pokemon since it came out in the U.S.A. (1998-ish?)

Quoting Lenny: "I feel beautiful, Got a problem?"

<3 them Pokemanz.

Shining Raikou said:
Awww. D=

Poor Myles.

If it wasn't for my brother liking Pokemon with me, I might have given up on it long ago. It makes it a lot more fun when you have someone in your family that is just as obsessed as you about Pokemon.

But, then again, I have only 1 friend my age outside of PokeBeach that likes Pokemon.

I'm almost 20, and I've been with Pokemon since it came out in the U.S.A. (1998-ish?)

Same here, I just never did grew out of it. The only thing I'm obsessed with that involves pokemon is absol *looks at avatar*

Back