• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds~ Heh, more like pathetic collection. Take a look.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Primes and RH Stuff~{H}Good Cahds!~

i really need the legend

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Primes and RH Stuff~{H}5x Yanmega Primes+More!~Come See!~

How about

Your
2x Yanmega Prime
1 Vespiquen UD

My
Kyog-Groudon Legend
Shiny Drifloon

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Primes and RH Stuff~{H}5x Yanmega Primes+More!~Come See!~

If anything I think we should be looking to make the trade larger. More efficient for both of us. How about an Elm's Training instead.
Your
1x Yanmega Prime
1x Tyranitar Prime
1x Twins
1x Professor Elm's Training Method (HS or CL)
1x HGSS Psychic Energy
1x HGSS Dark Energy

My:
1x Broken Time-Space (RH)
1x Dialga G (RH)
1x Rescue Energy (RH)
1x Black Belt

tjtoot said:
i really need the legend
Okay that's fine, I understand that it's one of your main wants.
New offer....
My:
1x Rayquaza/Deoxys Legend Bottom
2x Pokemon Communication (I'll do three if you don't care if they're in played condition)
1x Research Record
+something else if you want

Your:
1x Crobat Prime
1x Absol Prime
1x Celebi Prime
1x Judge (RH)
2x Expert Belt (LP)

Let me know or counter.
Ludicolo909 said:
How about

Your
2x Yanmega Prime
1 Vespiquen UD

My
Kyog-Groudon Legend
Shiny Drifloon
I don't think I can trade two Yanmega Primes just because I'm getting so many offers for them. Do you want any of the other things that I listed from your wants? I don't really need the Shiny Drifloon so I'd rather trade for some of my higher wants. Also, I'm more interested in doing bigger trades.
KwiksilverT said:
If anything I think we should be looking to make the trade larger. More efficient for both of us. How about an Elm's Training instead.
Your
1x Yanmega Prime
1x Tyranitar Prime
1x Twins
1x Professor Elm's Training Method (HS or CL)
1x HGSS Psychic Energy
1x HGSS Dark Energy

My:
1x Broken Time-Space (RH)
1x Dialga G (RH)
1x Rescue Energy (RH)
1x Black Belt
You're right, and to be honest I actually like your offer. I was wondering if you could throw-in something small like a PONT, but either way you can PM me to confirm if you're ready.

how about
my celebi
absol
rescue rh
judge rh
expert belt lp x 2

for
3x Pokemon Communication
1x Research Record

@tjtoot: I just confirmed a trade for the Rescue Energy (RH), sorry.
How about....
My:
3x Pokemon Communication (Played Condition)
1x Research Record

Your:
1x Celebi Prime
1x Crobat Prime
1x Absol Prime
1x Judge (RH)

Let me know, thanks.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Primes and RH Stuff~{H}4x Yanmega Primes+More!~Come See!~

how about that plus my 2 lp expert belts for the full legend

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}Primes and RH Stuff~{H}4x Yanmega Primes+More!~Come See!~

Lol Please, I will add better stuff to the trade i REALLY need them. I mean i need 1.

tjtoot said:
how about that plus my 2 lp expert belts for the full legend
The Expert Belts aren't high enough wants to trade a legend piece for, sorry.
Ludicolo909 said:
Lol Please, I will add better stuff to the trade i REALLY need them. I mean i need 1.
I can trade you one, but I would like a bigger offer. Do any of the other things that I listed from your wants interest you?

Possibly interested in your Kabutops or Gyarados Holo? :)

I will do

Your
Yanmega Prime x1

My

1x Kyogre/Groudon Legend Top
1x Drifloon SH1 Stormfront or Slowbro Prime

Dark0Garchomp said:
Possibly interested in your Kabutops or Gyarados Holo? :)
I'm interested in:
1x Donphan Prime
1x Broken Time-Space
1x Professor Oak's New Theory (Holo)

Do you want to make me an offer?
Ludicolo909 said:
I will do

Your
Yanmega Prime x1

My

1x Kyogre/Groudon Legend Top
1x Drifloon SH1 Stormfront or Slowbro Prime
I like the offer so far, but again, I am not interested in shipping out of the country unless I'm getting more of a benefit from the trade. Is there anything else on my list that you want from me? Please let me know, thanks.

Edit: If there's nothing else you want from me that is fine too, but you need to let me know.

I will add a Spiritomb AR

Ludicolo909 said:
I will add a Spiritomb AR
I don't think you understand what I'm saying. It's not that I want you to add more to your side. It's more that I want us to both add stuff so our trade has more value. But if there's nothing else that you want from me then you need to let me know.

Hi would you do

RH Charmander AR
RH Tomb AR
RH Rescue energy TM

Your Gliscor X?

Please CML for your:
4x Yanmega Prime
2x Steelix Prime

Thanks!

ChiaPet said:
Hi would you do

RH Charmander AR
RH Tomb AR
RH Rescue energy TM

Your Gliscor X?
I already have all the Reacue Energy (RH) I need. I can probably trade the Gliscor Lv.X, but is there anything else that I have that you're looking for?
I like your:
1x Kingdra Prime
5x Gible SV (Cities Promo?) (I value these low)
2x Gabite (State Promo) (I value you these low)

Do you have anymore of my wants? Let me know.
Hikikomori-san said:
Please CML for your:
4x Yanmega Prime
2x Steelix Prime

Thanks!
Well I'm kind of looking for primes myself right now so trading with someone who wants a lot of primes may not be the best thing. xD
If I had to chose some stuff that I want it would be:
1-2 Kingdra Prime UL
1-2 Yanmega Prime TM
1-2 Ursaring Prime UL (Low)
1x Entei Suicune Legend Bottom UL

Keep in mind I don't need any of that stuff, but I will trade if I get the right offer. Do you have anything else from my wants list?
Let me know.

I want these:
I want
1x Yanmega Prime
1x Bottom Half of Dialga/Palkia Legend
1x Top Half of Rayquaza/Deoxys Legend
1x Bottom Half of Rayquaza/Deoxys Legend
1x Vespiquen
1x Tangrowth
Make Offer Please

I have a Fire COL RH Energy.

Since it wouldn't make sense including Yanmega Primes on my end, since I'm trying to trade for those, here's my offer:

My:
2x Ursaring Prime
1x Kingdra Prime
1x Entei Suicune Legend Bottom
1x Fire Energy COL RH

Your:
4x Yanmega Prime
1x Steelix Prime

LMK / counter, thanks!

Afro-G said:
ChiaPet said:
Hi would you do

RH Charmander AR
RH Tomb AR
RH Rescue energy TM

Your Gliscor X?
I already have all the Reacue Energy (RH) I need. I can probably trade the Gliscor Lv.X, but is there anything else that I have that you're looking for?
I like your:
1x Kingdra Prime
5x Gible SV (Cities Promo?) (I value these low)
2x Gabite (State Promo) (I value you these low)

Do you have anymore of my wants? Let me know.
Hikikomori-san said:
Please CML for your:
4x Yanmega Prime
2x Steelix Prime

Thanks!
Well I'm kind of looking for primes myself right now so trading with someone who wants a lot of primes may not be the best thing. xD
If I had to chose some stuff that I want it would be:
1-2 Kingdra Prime UL
1-2 Yanmega Prime TM
1-2 Ursaring Prime UL (Low)
1x Entei Suicune Legend Bottom UL

Keep in mind I don't need any of that stuff, but I will trade if I get the right offer. Do you have anything else from my wants list?
Let me know.

I don't have those cards anymore Other things I could add in I have is 3 Communication,Azelf league holo

Back