• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Aggro-Durant

Professor Pokémon

Aspiring Trainer
4 Durant (NV 83)
3-2-3 Aggron (Dragon Blast 37)

3 Collector
4 PONT
3 N
3 Twins
2 Juniper

4 Junk Arm
3 Rare Candy
3 Catcher
3 Switch
2 Devolution Spray (Dragon Blast 48)
3 Revive
2 P-Com
3 Lost Remover

6 {M}
4 Special {M}

Aggron – Metal – HP140
Stage 2 – Evolves from Lairon

Ability: Down the Mountain
When you play this Pokemon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokemon, you may use this Ability. Discard the top 3 cards from your opponent’s deck.

[M][M][C] Giga Horn: 90 damage. Flip 2 coins. If both of them are tails, this attack does nothing.

Weakness: Fire (x2)
Resistance: Psychic (-20)
Retreat: 4
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Devolution Spray – Trainer

Choose one of your Evolved Pokemon, then remove the top evolution card from that Pokemon. Return that Evolution card to your hand. (The Devolved Pokemon cannot evolve this turn.)

You can use any number of Trainer cards during your turn.

Strategy: Normal Durant deck, but with the ability of Aggron the cards from my opponent will be much fuster in his "graveyard"

An interesting spin, however, you've sacrificed the disruption that Durant needs to stay alive. I'd try to make room for at least two Lost Removers and Cruching Hammers. Maybe take out a Collector, two Rare Candy, and a Devolution Spray for them. And you'll probably want max Sp. {M}'s, too.

I hope you realize that it is extremely likely that we will have a rotation of cards before all the Dragons and cards in that set come out thus possibly making Collector, PONT, Twins, and Junk Arm unplayable. Regardless, I like the idea, but just be on the watch for that in about four months.

dmaster out.

Yes i know that cards like PONT, Junk Arm, Twins and the other stuff will be banned but i hope it there will be some reprints especially for Junk Arm, PONT and Collector.

Durant is strong enough to win on it's own, so you won't need an aggron line *THAT* aggressive, especially not when your using twins for consistency. I would honestly go with a 3-0-2 line to free up 3 slots. Aggron has 140 HP and anything less then a 1 shot to it is a wasted attack against a Durant deck. No Rotom is scary if a couple ants are prized. Def need those lost removers in there to keep tornadus ex, mewtwo etc in check.

This deck is only a fun deck so i don`t want to play it by a battle road. The only thing is I want to see, if this deck is able to win against a meta-deck like every type of an eel deck.
I forgot to add Rotom in this deck.
I think the line of Aggron should not be go down, especially not when i don`t play any Lairon.

Back