• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Aggron Deck/Dialga G tech Need Opinions

Sleeping Snorlax

Aspiring Trainer
Ok, so keep in mind I made this list not thinking about the new rules that are going to be in play soon. So, when you make suggestions that apply to the new rules please state that you are going off the new ones. Also, can someone please tell me when they go into effect?

Pokemon: 22

4-3-4 Aggron TR, Lairon and Aron RR
4 Skarmory CoL
1-1 Dialga G lvl X
2-1 Uxie lvl X
1 Azelf
1 Unknown Q

T/S/S: 24

2 Energy Exchanger
2 Seeker
3 Rare Candy
3 Broken Time Space
2 Twins
1 Palmer's Contribution
4 Bebe's Search
4 Pokemon Collector
2 Expert Belt
1 Luxury Ball

Energy: 14

2 warp energy
4 special metal
4 basic metal
4 DCE

Strategy: To start with Skarmory to get my benched pokemon easy energy as I get my dialga ready to hold its bench spot. My main attacker will be Aggron alternating between doing 60 and 80 a turn (80 and 100 if belted). I'll have Uxie X as a draw power. And I will have dialga there as a last resort to stall or tank while i get a new Aggron.

Other Options:

Option B: I could run a cyrus line with crobat G so I can put one damage on the active to always hit 80 (or 100 if belted) a turn, but I wasn't sure how to change it for that. If I ran the Cyrus line, it would be 4 cyrus with 4 poketurn and 2 crobat g or maybe 4. Also maybe add a Dragonite FB for a revenge SP killer?

Option C: keep it as is but take out 2 or all 4 DCE for all basic metal energy since I will be running Skarmory.

Please don't suggest I run DialgaChomp. I've play tested it and I don't like how it runs.

RE: Aggron deck

i like this deck. this is just the deck i've been looking for for my friend. i think i would add a 1-1-1 or 2-1-2 line of metagross SV to give aggron the extra edge for KOs. but you would have to take out dialga because that would ruin metagross's body so i dont know if that would the best plan. idk

That wouldn't be a bad idea with the metagross line but I prefer the dialga incase I go against vilgar

ah good point. i'd probably do it for my friend cause i nor he has any dialga to use.

i hope it goes well for your friend, but i want to know what people think of my plan "B" or of the deck itself

RE: Aggron Deck/Dialga G tech Need Opinions- Masters

hmmm, that sounds like it would work but let me suggest something different. fortress from UD does 10 damage to all your opponents pokemon for 1 steel and i see you have some warps in there so that would work. i would up the warp to 3 or 4 and take out dce accordingly. so mayb this
-2 twins
-4 dce
+2 warp energy
2-2 line of fortress UD
its a bit of a stretch but i would work

RE: Aggron Deck/Dialga G tech Need Opinions- Masters

I could run the fortress line but I think it would work better with crobat because if I fight machamp the spread damage will screw me over

Back