BW/BW2 AGL's Pokemon White Randomiser Run! Chapter 1 Up!

Reshiwott

epic gamer moment
Hi, Folks, and welcome to AGL's (Known here as Reshiwott) White Randomiser Run!

This is rather simple. I will be using the Pokemon Randomiser hacking tool to do a playthrough of Pokemon White. It randomises:
  • Starters
  • Wild Pokemon
  • Trainer's Pokemon
  • Static Pokemon (eg. Zekrom,Kyurem)
  • TMs
  • TM HM Compatibility
  • Moves/ets
    etc.
And the rules-
1st encounter clause-
I can only catch the 1st pokemon i see on a route, with the exception of shinies.
If I already own one of that pokemon, I can try again.

Legendary Clause- No wild legends.

1st Chapter coming later!

RE: AGL's Pokemon White Randomiser Run!

Oh yeah, the randomiser also mixes up types.
Anyway, here's Chapter 1!

Chapter 1: The Beginning of a New Generation! (Rather Literally)

Excitement fills the air on the morning of my tenth birthday. I will get a pokemon today! I see a box in my room and my friends Bianca and Cheren come over as they get one too! In the box are three pokeballs containing:
Pansear (An Electric type pokemon, apparently)
Meditite, A Flying pokemon, (Hmmm…)
And Happiny, A Dark/Normal Pokemon and also my choice. As trainers, we immediately begin combat.
Happiny wipes the floor with Cheren’s Croagunk and Bianca’s Gliscor using its psychic attack. What a mess! I apologise to my mother and head over to Professor Juniper’s Laboratory. (With Bianca being late; of course.)
She gives a little lecture about our first day, and then asks us to nickname our pokemon. RandomPink (lol) the Happiny, Meet the World! (And my pokedex, which the professor just gave me.)

Let us go to Route 1!
My mother passes over a town map to help me on my adventure. I waddle over to the tall grass and wait for Prof. Juniper.
She demonstrates how to catch a Patrat using her Mincinno and gives us 5 pokeballs each.
Me, Cheren and Bianca immediately come up with the idea of having a pokemon catching contest! Of course, I can only catch one, as I set myself a challenge to catch 1 Pokemon per route. An Arcanine stands before me as I enter the grass. This’ll be fun. Happiny uses storm throw, gets a critical hit and… well- Kills it. >_>

Hey guys. My laptop is broken so I won't be able to post chapter 2 for a while. (posted by 3DS)

Back