Wi-Fi Trades agustinj's player thread!! MAJOR UPDATE on first post! have azelf 26 spatk+31spd!MILD

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: agustinj's player thread!! MAJOR UPDATE on first post! have all items and pokes!

What will you trade it for then?

dmaster out.

RE: agustinj's player thread!! MAJOR UPDATE on first post! have all items and pokes!

the fearow? well if I train it to lv100 with rare candy and I attach ANY item and I'll use any TM you want on it (from the ones it can learn of course, I don't hack!) for spookshire/starmie?

Uhhhh, well what TM's do you have? I would prefer it not at Lv.100..

dmaster out.

every single one.
lv90?

added items to my trading llist!! I have allmost all of them!

I would prefer it the level it's at now. I'll take a Stone Edge.

dmaster out.

I need a Lugia, and have some hacked shinies (mewtwo, ho-oh, kyogre, rayquaza, groundon) that dont hurt your game, would you mind trading?

the lugia is out of bounds as it is being traded.
d master: ok fearow=spookshire

Fearow w/ Stone Edge. I'll get Gengar ready. (I'm doing H/W now, and I might not be able to trade tonight.)

dmaster out.

don't cahnge the NN! Ilike spookshire!

Yeah, I know. I'm a little too busy and I need to get off the comp soon, so I'll have it ready by tomorrow.

dmaster out.

minor update....

That Typhlosion looks interesting... Cml ( If you would ev train it I'd offer something better!)

I'll ev train....
in what?
p.s. What's shiny alakazam's nature? anyways I want it...(it's the only thing I want....)

Agustinj, by any chance, do you have a power band that you can trade? It says you have all items on your thread title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back