Wi-Fi Trades AJ & Will2bcrazy's Ecruteak Trading Center and Cloning Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Will2bcrazy's Trading Center

ShadowLugia said:
Hey. I believe you wanted my shiny golbat in my trade thread. Is one of your cloned lugia's OK to trade for that?

Shadelon said:
CML means Check My List.

@ Shadow Lugia​
I dont know, im intrested in Shiny Golbat and Rayquaza. Is there anything else on my list youd want so we could do a double trade?

@Shadelon​
Thank you!

Will2bcrazy said:
Light Venusaur said:
Since you can hack on Sapphire...I need:
1x Shiny Swablu~Serious nature.
With these details:
OT: BLOOM
ID: 12327

Juliacoolo said:
Natures and IVs please.

@ Cool Kid,​
What do you mean by CML?

@ Light Venusaur​
I no longer hack, i hacked on an AR back when Saphire came out like 5 years ago, sorry. Iell make sure to update my main post.

@ Juliacoolo​
Do you want natures and IV's for all or a specific one?

All please.

Ok, Give me a few. Keep in mind i do have Lugias now if you are interested and/or want IV's for one.

*Can i just give you the stats? Im terrible with IV calculators.

Kyogre Lv 72: Bold, likes to thrash about.
HP:224
Attk: 171
Defense: 176
Sp.Attk: 236
Sp.Def: 224
Speed: 161

Shiny Crescella Lv 51 Sassy, Strong Willed
HP: 193
Attk: 87
Def: 139
Sp.Attk: 84
Sp.DEf: 167
Speed: 90

Latias lv 81 Sassy, Often Scatters things
HP: 251
Attk: 155
Def: 158
Sp.Attk: 194
Sp.Def: 245
Speed: 180

Lugia Lv 58, Gentle Loves to Eat
Hp:209
Attk:121
Sp.Attk: 117
Sp.Def: 220
Speed: 138

my shymins not hacked!! i dont even know how to hack it and i did the event and didnt trade for it has only been in my possesion for ever!

chillychina said:
my shymins not hacked!! i don't even know how to hack it and i did the event and didnt trade for it has only been in my possesion for ever!

Im not calling you a hacker, just look at my front page and see what I have and if you want to trade.

chillychina said:
what are you lugias levels and do you have a ho ho?

1. Lugia Lv 58 Gentle, Loves to Eat
Hp:209
Attk:121
Sp.Attk: 117
Sp.Def: 220
Speed: 138

2.I do not have a Ho-Oh, i am close to one though but it wont be up for trade. Lugia however sounds good.

will-you have 4 lugias and also i wanted all of there levels not just one of them

my shymins level 77

chillychina said:
will-you have 4 lugias and also i wanted all of there levels not just one of them

my shymins level 77

There clones, all exactly the same. I was looking for a UT TRU Shaymin so i have to see about trading.

no no your regigis, i can catch regigius in my game but i need to get the 3 regis's

chillychina said:
no no your regigis, i can catch regigius in my game but i need to get the 3 regis's

i dont have Regis i got it in a trade, i need a TRU to catch the regis for my game.

Will2bcrazy said:
i don't have Regis i got it in a trade, i need a TRU to catch the regis for my game.

*Didn't know that you had a Shiny Cresselia* Cool! I'm intresed in that! I'll trade you a Mewtwo, level 70, UT, with a Master Ball attached to it for the Shiny Cresselia!

Mizugorou said:
*Didn't know that you had a Shiny Cresselia* Cool! I'm intresed in that! I'll trade you a Mewtwo, level 70, UT, with a Master Ball attached to it for the Shiny Cresselia!
Hey sorry im already in a trade with Guy for a GMSTP Deoxsys if i trade shiny crescella. Sorry.

Will2bcrazy said:
Hey sorry im already in a trade with Guy for a GMSTP Deoxsys if i trade shiny crescella. Sorry.

Thats ok! Cool! Congrats on getting one!

Will2bcrazy said:
@ Shadow Lugia​
I don't know, im intrested in Shiny Golbat and Rayquaza. Is there anything else on my list youd want so we could do a double trade?

Hm. I'll give you shiny my Golbat and Rayquaza for your Shiny Ponyta and Lugia IF the lugia has a good nature. What is it, by chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back