Wi-Fi Trades AJ & Will2bcrazy's Ecruteak Trading Center and Cloning Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: AJ & Will2bcrazy's Trading Center and Cloning Service

Heiogen said:
What do you want for shiny Belossom.

Thats AJ's, were mainly looking for shinies and events so look at our lists and see what shinies we dont have/want

will2bcrazy: I have a shiny charmander and riolu both level 1 UT... interested in TRU arceus

MtGLaX said:
will2bcrazy: I have a shiny charmander and riolu both level 1 UT... interested in TRU arceus

Sounds fine we can trade sometime this week. I just got HG so not today or tmoro

ok bro im going to pick that up today as well too but its been legit like 2 years since Ive traded, where do i find my friend code again? lol and so how bout the shiny riolu for the arceus?

Scratch that i found it in the PAL PAD sorry for the stupidity... Its 1376 9361 7560

ummm will2bcrazy can i have my jarachi back? you said i could have it back i held off asking because i cant fine my platinum but ill use my bros :D

and it was over level 34 and i know that for a fact!!!

chillychina said:
ummm will2bcrazy can i have my jarachi back? you said i could have it back i held off asking because i cant fine my platinum but ill use my bros :D

and it was over level 34 and i know that for a fact!

I dont have my Platinum right now and it was level like.. 15 with an exp share.
I will give you your Jirachi back when i get my platinum back.

okay fine but it was over level 30 i know that because when i traded to you it was higher than my bro jarachi and his was like 25 or 16

chillychina said:
okay fine but it was over level 30 i know that because when i traded to you it was higher than my bro jarachi and his was like 25 or 16

No it was level 15, i havent touched it and it still has the exp share. Idk when im gonna get my plat back, we can trade this weekend granted your not banned.

I'm interested in Ho-Oh. I offer legit Shiny Palkia.

....i fell like that was a threat and bring all that gamestop jarachi's you have and if one doesn't say Michael as the ot then it wasn't mine!

chillychina said:
...i fell like that was a threat and bring all that gamestop jarachi's you have and if one doesn't say Michael as the ot then it wasn't mine!

Um no im not threatening you, for some reason you seem to get banned every weekend. and the OT is Gamestop, considering it was a Gamestop Jirachi. I know witch jirachi is yours considering i only have two, and i dont know anyone else who trains events. Idk when i get my Platinum back so when i do youll be the first to know.

Ensiger said:
I'm interested in Ho-Oh. I offer legit Shiny Palkia.

Yea sounds good. My platinum isint in my possesion at the moment so when i get it we can trade.

GossipGirlXOXO said:
do u have a shiny eevee?

I will have a shiny eevee as soon as i talk to Light Venasour

MtGLaX said:
ok bro im going to pick that up today as well too but its been legit like 2 years since Ive traded, where do i find my friend code again? lol and so how bout the shiny riolu for the arceus?

Scratch that i found it in the PAL PAD sorry for the stupidity... Its 1376 9361 7560

Ok, im gonna PM you if you dont read this but as soon as i get my platinum we can trade.

Please see my trade thread for the Shiny Porygon Z. My trade thread is here:

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=70471

Mizugorou said:
Please see my trade thread for the Shiny Porygon Z. My trade thread is here:

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=70471

I didnt see anything that really interested me but can you breed certain pokemon with egg moves??

can u clone it when u get it and i'll give u something for it

okay, i forgot that the ot: would be gamestp lol and okay thats good to know

Will2bcrazy said:
I didnt see anything that really interested me but can you breed certain pokemon with egg moves??

Yep! I can get a good few Pokemon with Egg Moves, but it might take me a while though (but for me, thats fun, lol!) What Pokemon with what Egg Moves do you want please?

GossipGirlXOXO said:
can u clone it when u get it and i'll give u something for it

Sure thing. Aj and i have basically gone underground playing HG so we wont be trading too soon if thats ok.

Mizugorou said:
Yep! I can get a good few Pokemon with Egg Moves, but it might take me a while though (but for me, thats fun, lol!) What Pokemon with what Egg Moves do you want please?

Ok, i really, really want a Pichu that knows, volt tackle, surf, and flail. If you can get me one of those you can pick any three off my list. Id also be happy with volt tackle and surf, id just like flail as an added if you can. For each move you can pick one of the list is basically what im implying. Surf is above all else tho.

Will2bcrazy said:
Sure thing. Aj and i have basically gone underground playing HG so we wont be trading too soon if thats ok.

Mizugorou said:

Ok, i really, really want a Pichu that knows, volt tackle, surf, and flail. If you can get me one of those you can pick any three off my list. Id also be happy with volt tackle and surf, id just like flail as an added if you can. For each move you can pick one of the list is basically what im implying. Surf is above all else tho.

Ok! I'll try to! *Didn't think that it was possible to get a Pichu that knows surf by hatching it from an Egg* I'll try to do it though! It'll be fun to do! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back