Wi-Fi Trades AJ & Will2bcrazy's Ecruteak Trading Center and Cloning Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: AJ & Will2bcrazy's Trading Center and Cloning Service

Mizugorou said:
Ok, i really, really want a Pichu that knows, volt tackle, surf, and flail. If you can get me one of those you can pick any three off my list. Id also be happy with volt tackle and surf, id just like flail as an added if you can. For each move you can pick one of the list is basically what im implying. Surf is above all else tho.

Ok! I'll try to! *Didn't think that it was possible to get a Pichu that knows surf by hatching it from an Egg* I'll try to do it though! It'll be fun to do! :D
[/quote]

Well i hope its possible.

Will2bcrazy said:
Ok! I'll try to! *Didn't think that it was possible to get a Pichu that knows surf by hatching it from an Egg* I'll try to do it though! It'll be fun to do! :D

[/quote]

*Hopes that it is too* I'd like to keep one too.

Mizugorou said:

[/quote]

I found its not possible. I will get back to you on what id want, im gonna sleep for work tho so iell ttyl.

Will2bcrazy said:

I found its not possible. I will get back to you on what id want, im gonna sleep for work tho so iell ttyl.
[/quote]

Cool! Thanks for telling me! Ok! Have a nice sleep! :D

actually could you just level my jarachi in your free time until i find the pal pad in my soul silver game plz

chillychina said:
okay any one want chikorita i just bred them :D

Hey, please dont advertise on my forum, unless that was directed at me.

Hey all sorry its gonna take longer, still dont have my platinum version. This Weekend fer sure.

Can I trade if I ever get my wi-fi up for the Shiny Darkria for a Rayquaza I can't remebr if it is shiny.

-Rotom-Cut

Ok Rotom, just make sure the rayquaza is shiny and legit. For some reason AJ hasent been on l8ly and neither have I so we may take a while to get back to you.

will if you need a breeder i can breed fro you no payment but one of the eggs i create :D and i have nothing better to do XD

If you could give me a cloned copy of:
UT PokeRanch Mew
GMSTP Deoxsys
Shiny Pichu
UT HO-OH (Emerald Event)

That would be awesome because I could let you clone some of my Legendary Pokemon (Palkia, Azelf, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back