Wi-Fi Trades Aj1234119's ultimate trading center (now with 4th gen rng service and 5th gen pokemon)

How did your trade with me go?

• ok

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bad (pm me why before you choose this)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Aj1234119's ultimate trading center (now with rng service)

GREENMONKEYDUMP said:
Yes! Thanks! For mew or deoxys or both?

do you know the iv's of either? and what are their levels?

GREENMONKEYDUMP said:
Both 100, 0 EVs. They were berried. IV's unknown. They are still a shiny deoxys and mew, which are INCREDIBLY hard to get. Which one do you want for duskull?

Its ok, im not saying i don't want them if they dont have good iv's, i can figure the ivs out myself. i'll take deoxys please.

GREENMONKEYDUMP said:
OK! This IS 5th gen, right?

yep, im going to rng dusclops on platinum then send it over to black.

You said that if we were able to figure if one of your shiny pokemon is a hack or not you would clone a copy of that pokemon for you and i figured out that your shiny celebi is hacked so will i get a copy

adan15 said:
You said that if we were able to figure if one of your shiny pokemon is a hack or not you would clone a copy of that pokemon for you and i figured out that your shiny celebi is hacked so will i get a copy

yes you can. i'll also trade you eitehr groudon or ho-oh for mothim and achirisu, what time would you like to trade?

Eh im not sure i will PM you when i can trade

CML (go on my profile, go to started threads) for:
Shiny Mudkip
Shiny Hooh
Shiny Groudon
Shiny Rotom
Movie 7 Darkrai

Ty, and will this be off gen 4 or 5?

123wert50 said:
CML (go on my profile, go to started threads) for:
Shiny Mudkip
Shiny Hooh
Shiny Groudon
Shiny Rotom
Movie 7 Darkrai

Ty, and will this be off gen 4 or 5?

Do you have any pokemon with good iv's? all those have either perfect/near perfect iv's or are an event. i'll trade the darkrai for your shiny shieldon though.

also, gen 4 would be better so i don't have to transfer anything over to my 5th gen games first.

adan: sounds good.

oh, what are the iv's of Swablu, smeargle, voltorb, sheildon, and omynyte? also, none of these pokemon are hacked, right?

123wert50 said:
Nope. They are all maxed out, so..

Sorry greenmonkeydump, im catching it, not breeding it, so i can't give it an egg move.

wert: ill give you mudkip and rotom for shieldon and omynyte. can you trade tomorrow?

Bump, and could everyone who has a pending trade with me please try to pm me a time they will be around to trade?

Can u get me a shiny timburr nature serious with egg moves drain punch,and Mach punch with good or perfect IV's

shiny beldum (ut)
adamant, 31/31/31/31/31/31

shiny gible (ut)
jolly, 31/31/31/31/x/31

shiny dratini (ut)
jolly, 31/31/31/31/31/31

shiny larvitar (ut)
naive, 31/30/31/30/31/31

shiny magicarp (ut)
adamant, 31/31/31/16/31/31

lotad (ut, not shiny)
modest, 31/31/31/30/31/31

shiny rotom (ut)
timid, 30/30/31/30/30/30

Interested in all of those as long as they're legit. (and if the lotad is swift swim) I have a lot of perfect/near perfect pokemon in my trade thread, so you can check those. Also said you have more? Could you post those up too? Yeah, you got a lot of good trades here so I hope you like something on my trade thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back