Wi-Fi Trades Akwila's Trade Buzz! More Free Stuff everyday! Now updated with PokeBank!

RE: Akwila's Trade Buzz! More FREE STUFF everyday!

Not interested in the Nidoran family. Sorry!

Sure. Let me know when you are ready. If it is in an egg, I don't want it.

Thanks! Sorry about the egg thing, I saw the SV number in your sig and thought it was apart of your post. I'm a little dense.

Akwila said:
Thanks! Sorry about the egg thing, I saw the SV number in your sig and thought it was apart of your post. I'm a little dense.

Its all good. Thats just in case people want me to hatch an egg for them. Some people are still searching

I'm interested in:

F Tentacool - Relaxed - Liquid Ooze 31/x/31/31/31/x (has Rapid Spin)

Check my list for it?

Keeper of Night said:
I'm interested in:

Check my list for it?

I hate asking people to breed things for me (because I hate when people ask me to do it) but I would absolutely LOVE to have:

Skarmory (Sturdy, Impish)
Egg Moves: Whirlwind
[31/31/31/x/31/31]

PokeChimpo said:
Akwila said:

Check my list for a pair of Tentacool the Calm female and a male that would equal 6 IV or the correct 5.

I'm not looking for Tentacools at the moment, since I have so many to trade already...

Akwila said:
Keeper of Night said:
I'm interested in:

Check my list for it?

I hate asking people to breed things for me (because I hate when people ask me to do it) but I would absolutely LOVE to have:

[31/31/31/x/31/31]

PokeChimpo said:
Check my list for a pair of Tentacool the Calm female and a male that would equal 6 IV or the correct 5.

I'm not looking for Tentacools at the moment, since I have so many to trade already...

Oh lawd! I want YOUR Tentacools..

Haha, I have no problem breeding things on request. In fact, it's easier for me then trying to always have things on hand. :p

Can I trade a 4 IV one instead of the 5 IV?
4 IV for 4 IV?

Keeper of Night said:
Haha, I have no problem breeding things on request. In fact, it's easier for me then trying to always have things on hand. :p

4 IV for 4 IV?

More than fine by me!

PokeChimpo said:
Akwila said:

[31/31/31/x/31/31]

5IV Klefki (Bold) (Prankster) is all I'm really interested in if you are looking at my 4IV tentacools in a breeding pair.

Akwila said:
Keeper of Night said:

4 IV for 4 IV?

More than fine by me!

PokeChimpo said:

5IV Klefki (Bold) (Prankster) is all I'm really interested in if you are looking at my 4IV tentacools in a breeding pair.

Done, profile comment when you're ready, I want the Calm female, along with a suitable male for the respective correct 5 or 6 full IVs.

RE: Akwila's Trade Buzz! Free 4IV SCYTHERS while supplies last!

Lord Xerneas said:
If you still have some left I'll take a male adamant tech Scyther please :D
please add me fc-495736340714

:)

RE: Akwila's Trade Buzz! Free 4IV SCYTHERS while supplies last!

Mic123 said:
Lord Xerneas said:
If you still have some left I'll take a male adamant tech Scyther please :D
please add me fc-495736340714

:)

I'm not sure if you are directing this at me, but unfortunately I am no longer offering free Scythers with 4IVs. I may have some with 3IVs that you can have, but I haven't checked recently.

Back