All “Snow Hazard” and “Clay Burst” Main Set Cards Revealed!

Dang I love seeing my boi Mimikyu getting some AWESOME STUFF!!! I can't wait to make an entire deck around this card. Because now it will be a practical card to run

Mimikyu only locks healing on the bench, so ice pop and and a bunch of other heal effects still work. Makes sense for it to be stage 1 if you're doing a proper block. ?
Eh. Most of the time ur not gonna leave a low HP pokemon in the active spot unless you desperately have to free up your bench

Eh. Most of the time ur not gonna leave a low HP pokemon in the active spot unless you desperately have to free up your bench
Ice pop heals in the active. Cook heals in the active. Crystal cave works for the active. Togekiss's recovery ability works for the active.. Mimikyu is not always functional, especially when they tank and heal in the active spot. ?

Ice pop heals in the active. Cook heals in the active. Crystal cave works for the active. Togekiss's recovery ability works for the active.. Mimikyu is not always functional, especially when they tank and heal in the active spot. ?
BUT in most scenarios ppl don't run that much healing. The only decks that would really do that are Hisuian Goodra VSTAR and Duraladon VMAX/Arceus VSTAR

OML THEY ARE JUST BEATING UP LOST BOX AND MEW WITH THAT FREAKING SPIRITOMB. THAT AND KLEFKI WOULD BE A NIGHTMARE!!!

Back