All “Stellar Sylveon ex” and “Stellar Ceruledge ex” Deck Cards Revealed!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
All cards from the Stellar Sylveon ex and Stellar Ceruledge ex decks have now been revealed!
As posted before, the decks will release on August 30th for 1,800 yen each.
We should get all of these cards in our Surging Sparks set.

SVLN_PKG-141x200.jpg

SVLS_PKG-141x200.jpg

SVLNF_set-200x141.jpg

SVLSB_set-200x141.jpg

Stellar Ceruledge ex Deck

046184_P_ROKON-143x200.jpg

046185_P_KIXYUUKON-143x200.jpg

046186_P_HOUOU-143x200.jpg

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Speed Evolution Eevee is great, and makes me curious about how good the other Eeveelutions will be.

Also, there are two great Ace Specs.

Are these things going to be more expensive than the regular battle decks? From the looks of it you are paying for a stellar pokemon, an ace spec, and a bunch of great supporter cards such as boss's orders and Iono. Seems like a $25 product to me.

Are these things going to be more expensive than the regular battle decks? From the looks of it you are paying for a stellar pokemon, an ace spec, and a bunch of great supporter cards such as boss's orders and Iono. Seems like a $25 product to me.
The article answers your question.

Last edited:
To answer you and not simply condescend: we will not receive these decks as English products - so no you won’t get a 25$ deck with this line up of cards - as the article goes in to say, these card will most likely all end up in our November set Surging Sparks

Since Zapdos with the same art is ending up as an English promo, that means that some of these cards could end up being promos instead of being part of the main set right? If they end up going with 1 card from each deck as a promo, Registeel makes sense as a candidate since it’s another legendary, but not a box legendary like Xerneas/Ho-oh are.

Back