All “Supercharged Breaker” Secret Rares and Pull Rates!

Nah it just hasn't been revealed in Japanese lol
thank heavens cuz we didn't geta japanese version of the pecharunt ETB promo in japanese & was worried they would do the same for this. Hoping to get Kingdra and Greninja EX SIRs in japanese from the Shrouded collection boxes

Ooh I’m liking the milotic feebas connection, and that durant… sick. I’m gonna make sure to have space for 3 durants in the binder. Also Hydreigon full art isn’t so bad. Surging sparks is a day 1 purchase

Having seen everything now, Surging Sparks is a good set, but not the best out of the SV era as people were expecting. Definitely suffered a little in terms of Pokemon selection IMO. I was one of those who really hoped for a bunch of iconic Dragon/Electric Pokemon but yeah lol never hope for too much. Still a good set tho. The Durant cards connecting with each other is a really good touch.

Eh, not a huge fan of most of these. I like the Phanpy and Larvesta. The Durant looping on itself is really cool, but I don't like the art style. A few others like Spheal are OK, but nothing special. Kecleon's got a bit too much going on in its art. Vivillon feels a little off to me for some reason, not entirely sure why. Might be the wing shading.

Having seen everything now, Surging Sparks is a good set, but not the best out of the SV era as people were expecting. Definitely suffered a little in terms of Pokemon selection IMO. I was one of those who really hoped for a bunch of iconic Dragon/Electric Pokemon but yeah lol never hope for too much. Still a good set tho. The Durant cards connecting with each other is a really good touch.
A bunch of boring dragon electric type pokemon you mean (which always gets me bc they still do not ignore the popular pokemon but people really want top 50 pokemon and nothing else huh). But yeah glad we agree how good or bad the "selection of pokemon" is, is subjective af. Also Im one of those that when I hear a set called something something electric that likely means pikachu and nothing else, dunno why people think there's type thematics besides dragon in the tcg

A bunch of boring dragon electric type pokemon you mean (which always gets me bc they still do not ignore the popular pokemon but people really want top 50 pokemon and nothing else huh). But yeah glad we agree how good or bad the "selection of pokemon" is, is subjective af. Also Im one of those that when I hear a set called something something electric that likely means pikachu and nothing else, dunno why people think there's type thematics besides dragon in the tcg
I guess this set was just overhyped to oblivion. Moving forward I'm honestly just gonna take whatever we get since there's no denying we're at the peak of artwork in cards no matter what Pokemon they choose. Having no expectations will eventually make the feeling of actually seeing the Pokemon people want being in future sets even sweeter.

Just wondering when the Archaludon ex comes out. I thought it was going to be released with surging sparks? Or is it another set?
It comes from Paradise Dragona, which is the Japanese set released before this one (Supercharged Breaker). Both sets will combine to form our English Surging Sparks set. So yeah, the Archaludon will be there.

Back