All 102 “Stellar Miracle” Main Set Cards Revealed, Plus More Secret Rares!

Dear god is that a 200HP Rhyperior? I think that's a new record for the biggest printed HP a non-rulebox single prizer pokemon could have.

Melmetal seems like a potential meme deck. As usual, put it in a Metang Metal Maker shell, plus an addition of a Snorlax to recycle Leftovers every turn. Neat.

Alcremie might have some meta potential, searching 5 pokemon with the same type of energy it has is insane, considering how many strong stage 2s that are devo-resistant can be summoned as early as t1 going second if you salvatore. Crispin or Cafe Master can also charge all the bois up. Too bad they didn't remove the basic energy clause, all the good supports like Archeops, Pidgeot and Bibarel are colourless

Alcremie might have some meta potential, searching 5 pokemon with the same type of energy it has is insane, considering how many strong stage 2s that are devo-resistant can be summoned as early as t1 going second if you salvatore. Crispin or Cafe Master can also charge all the bois up. Too bad they didn't remove the basic energy clause, all the good supports like Archeops, Pidgeot and Bibarel are colourless
I have my doubts. It's definitely not a bad effect, but I wonder how much difference in usability really is between 5 and for example 3 like some other Pokémon have. It's unfortunate that they all go into the hand, so evolution is gonna have to wait, and you're very susceptible to Iono. For a dedicated Stage 1, I don't really see it happen.
Also Cafe Master went out of rotation this year.

No new kawayoo arts this set ;_;

Also I'm really curious to see which other Stellar Pokemon gets an SAR - I really hope it's Cinderace since it was shafted an Alt Art in the SWSH era

I love this set! They seem to be learning that even for the "bulk" cards, there's no reason they can't make them interesting and fun. Almost all the cards have a theoretical reason they could be worth playing; even if they're not competitive, it's not hard to imagine them in a rogue deck or something. There aren't any of those cards I hate to see where it's just a Pokemon with 2 vanilla attacks which have way too bad stats to have any purpose whatsoever. Also, there are a few Pokemon we haven't seen in a while, such as Swalot.

Dear god is that a 200HP Rhyperior? I think that's a new record for the biggest printed HP a non-rulebox single prizer pokemon could have.
We haven't seen a 200 HP 1-prizer since SwSh era, but the first one was introduced in the DP era, so nothing new. (And as RogueMike95 mentioned, a couple 220 HP ones exist.) For fun, here are the 200 HP ones:

Wailord · Great Encounters (GE) #30
Wailord · Dragons Exalted (DRX) #26
Wailord · Guardians Rising (GRI) #30
Wailord · Cosmic Eclipse (CEC) #46
Wailord · Vivid Voltage (VIV) #032
Blissey · Pokémon GO (PGO) #052
Wailord · Silver Tempest (SIT) #038

6 Wailords and a Blissey...

Funnily enough, this is the first 200 HP Stage 2 single-prize Pokemon, and a new record for the highest HP Stage 2 single-prize Pokemon, which is kind of goofy.

The final pokemon SAR will go either to any of the stellar ex, Id say quite likely to be Lapras since Raboot and Joltik had an AR but who knows
Well, traditionally there has been some sort of continuous art set (Not counting matching Special Illustration Rares) in each set, most frequently an ex evolution line, though it's sometimes a non-ex evolution line or even an Illustration Rare Pokémon with a Special Illustration Rare Supporter. With #105, #111 and #113 still unrevealed, that line could be the Cradily (Unlikely), Cinderace ex, Galvantula ex, Alcremie (Unlikely), Dachshund ex, Swalot (Unlikely) or Noctowl.

We haven't seen a 200 HP 1-prizer since SwSh era, but the first one was introduced in the DP era, so nothing new. (And as RogueMike95 mentioned, a couple 220 HP ones exist.) For fun, here are the 200 HP ones:

Wailord · Great Encounters (GE) #30
Wailord · Dragons Exalted (DRX) #26
Wailord · Guardians Rising (GRI) #30
Wailord · Cosmic Eclipse (CEC) #46
Wailord · Vivid Voltage (VIV) #032
Blissey · Pokémon GO (PGO) #052
Wailord · Silver Tempest (SIT) #038

6 Wailords and a Blissey...

Funnily enough, this is the first 200 HP Stage 2 single-prize Pokemon, and a new record for the highest HP Stage 2 single-prize Pokemon, which is kind of googoofyact
The rhyperior will be the second 200 hp 1-prize pokemon in the scarlet and violet era since there was a 200 hp copperajah in night wanderer.

Attachments

• 045917_P_DAIOUDOU.jpg
    045917_P_DAIOUDOU.jpg
    267.1 KB · Views: 7
Well, traditionally there has been some sort of continuous art set (Not counting matching Special Illustration Rares) in each set, most frequently an ex evolution line, though it's sometimes a non-ex evolution line or even an Illustration Rare Pokémon with a Special Illustration Rare Supporter. With #105, #111 and #113 still unrevealed, that line could be the Cradily (Unlikely), Cinderace ex, Galvantula ex, Alcremie (Unlikely), Dachshund ex, Swalot (Unlikely) or Noctowl.
Dachsbun has an SIR revealed in this post, Noctowl has an AR already revealed so those two are out.

Back