All 30 Pokemon “Trick or Trade” 2024 Halloween Cards, Now Printed on Galaxy Holofoil!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We now have the full set list for 2024’s “Pokemon TCG Trick or Trade BOOster Bundle!” As posted before, it will hit store shelves on August 30th.

Trick-or-Trade-2024-1-300x146.jpg

The set features 30 Halloween-themed Pokemon cards, just like the 2022 and 2023 sets. Each card is a reprint from the last year but with a special Pikachu pumpkin stamp in the corner of the artwork.

Pokemon-Trick-or-Trade-Booster-Cards-Halloween-1-166x200.jpg

Pokemon-Trick-or-Trade-Booster-Cards-Halloween-2-186x200.jpg

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Would just be nice if it was a different art, they’ve used this one in the last Halloween set 😭 It’s not even a great art of them

Guess they had no choice since Mimikyu only has 1 (non-ex) print in the S/V era. And they probably feel Mimikyu needs to be a staple in these Halloween sets. At least it's nice to be able to get this Mimikyu in cosmo foil now.

Mimikyu, Pikachu, Greavard and Houndstone are all reprinted arts from last year's Halloween set. The latter 3 have new cards so it was a little disappointing that they've used repeats. They're differentiable from last year thanks to the different foiling (or lack of for Houndstone), but Greavard is indistinguishable...or so I thought until I realised all 4 of these reprints are of their PAF versions instead of their original set. So I guess technically they haven't been re-used? Lol

wow this is actually an interesting set now, of course its still reprints but lots of good artworks + the new holo is awesome

Would just be nice if it was a different art, they’ve used this one in the last Halloween set 😭 It’s not even a great art of them
yes this is what i was trying to say haha, i have no hatred in my heart for mimikyu - pure beloved and never done anything wrong in its life 💖 - i just want to see a NEW card of it for once lol

Back